“Authentic Vietnamese food all the way down to the coffee!”
Review of Miss Saigon Bistro

Miss Saigon Bistro
Ranked #15 of 44 Restaurants in Pinecrest
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 December 2015

This restaurant has been in the Pinecrest area for many years. I have eaten ther several times and have never been disappointed. Today I was there for lunch and the Vietnamese noodles with dark chicken, shrimp and eggrolls was superb. They serve hearty portions so make sure to arrive hungry. The Vietnamese coffee which drips at your table and is served with condensed milk is superb. Service always good.

Reviewed 12 December 2015

Not fine dining but the food is exceptional and the service was some of the best I have had in Miami. There were three of us and we had a great dinner at this gem of a spot. We shared the pork shumai and two orders of rolls for our appetizers. All were flavorful and unique. We shared the Pho with chicken and Lemongrass Chicken. Both were large and plenty to share and quite tasty.

Three appetizers, two entrees and the donuts for dessert. All came to about $65. Miss Saigon Bistro may not be for special occasions however it is well worth a visit anytime.

Reviewed 8 December 2015

It can be tough to find a good restaurant around Pinecrest/Kendall that's not crowded in the cooler months. My family and I have really enjoyed Miss Saigon on our visits, especially the spring rolls and Pad Thai. The restaurant is well staffed. The decor is ... interesting. Six-foot bamboo appeared to separate tables between one visit and the next -- waiting for Christmas lights around the stems.

Reviewed 9 November 2015 via mobile

Lunch arrived very quickly once my order was taken. Nice surrounds and pleasant staff. I had the yellow curry chicken which was a good but nothing remarkable. If you want spicy, you need to ask or the food comes out fairly bland. Oh, the parking lot is awful, enough so as to keep me from wanting to return.

Reviewed 13 September 2015

This family run restaurant has many cooks in the kitchen, all taught by Mama. The food is delicious and Rik is our favorite waiter, but he now in the kitchen learning how to cook everything that Mama makes.