“Not so great”

Flora-Bama Ole River Grill
Ranked #7 of 21 Restaurants in Perdido Key
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 15
Description: The Flora-Bama Ole River Bar is a bar & grill located on Ole River and across the street from the world famous Flora-Bama.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My teens had to stop at Flora-Bama, so we decided to eat at the Ole River Grill. The wait was over 45 mins and then we waited another 40 minutes for our food. My kids nachos was cold. My clubs bread was so hard I could not eat it. Just ate the chicken off the club.
The key lime shrimp was delicious! My son said the hamburger was just ok.
The other son said the fried chicken tenders was on point. So I guess this place is hit or miss.

Date of visit: April 2018
blakeli_florabama, Digital Content, Social Media & Website Manager at Flora-Bama Ole River Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Hi there,
On behalf of our entire team, I want to apologize for the less than average experience you had. Your comments will definitely be passed along to management for further review and action. Thank you again for letting us know your concerns, and we do hope you'll give us another try on your next visit.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Family trip for lunch. Recommend highly. Right on Ole River so can reach by boat for an added pleasure

Date of visit: December 2017

So glad you had a great experience dining with us! We hope to see you back again soon :)

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We were there for over 2 hours. There was no one else waiting to be seated but we waited 15 min's. There were tables open all over so maybe not enough staff? I figured that everyone wanted to be seated outside but after a while I realized most people waiting were inside. The outside was full and I can see why. Beautiful sunset we noticed when I was trying keep my kids busy while we waited for food. I got blackened fish tacos - not much taste with not a lot fries. The kids burger - you get half a burger & half bun with some fries for $8.00.
I knew this place was not going be amazing but it was even less impressive than I could have imagined. I might go back for a drink since we got free drink coupons but that's about it.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We had a really long wait for a table when there were lots of tables that appeared open. Under staffed perhaps. The staff also seemed to lack energy. The food was decent. Maybe we were there on an off night

Hi there,
On behalf of our entire team, I want to apologize for the less than average experience you had. Your comments will definitely be passed along to management for further review and action. Thank you again for your comments, and we do hope you'll give us another try on your next visit.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The single worst dining experience of my life. Service was so poor, it was unbelievable. Food was not good, drinks were not good...and the painful experience lasted 3 hours. Saw other people walking out....wish I had done the same. Do not go here. Trust me, I warned ya.

Hi there,

On behalf of our entire team, I want to apologize for the poor experience you had. Your comments will definitely be passed along to management for further review and action. If you could email me to the following address, I'd love to offer you a gift card good for all properties for your next visit.

Again, my sincerest apologies and I hope to hear back - blakeli@florabama.com