Review Highlights
Nothing short of extraordinary!!

SUMMARY: Sunset Champagne Flight over Pensacola Beach. Worth every penny! This will be an... read more

Reviewed 25 February 2017
Sneakych
Wonderful experience!

Captain Eric was wonderful! From the first email contact, he took the time to make sure our... read more

Reviewed 5 December 2016
dfink007
Norfolk, Virginia

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 February 2016

There are many ways to see Pensacola beach, however, Gulf Coast Air Tours takes it to the next level. Whether you just want to soak in the beautiful views with a loved one or learn about Pensacola's rich history from 1,000 feet above, there is no better adventure than flying with Eric in his six-seat Piper Saratoga. Eric, thank you for the experience of a lifetime!

Date of experience: January 2016
CaptKline, Owner at Gulf Coast Air Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2016

Thanks for flying with me, Ty! It was great having you aboard for a gorgeous sunset flight. Make sure you look me up when you're coming back this way.

Reviewed 5 February 2016

Everything was prompt, clean, comfortable courteous and well run. Eric is an excellent pilot and I should know because I am a commercial pilot of over 40 years.

Date of experience: January 2016

Jim,
It was a pleasure having a fellow pilot sitting next to me in the right seat. I was finally able to catch up on some lost sleep while you flew. I appreciate it! I'm looking forward to seeing you and your bride again soon.

Reviewed 30 January 2016

A must do when visiting Pensacola!! Wonderful late afternoon activity. Captain Eric is great and it was a very smooth ride.

Date of experience: August 2015

Hey Andrea,
I'm so happy you guys had such a good time! Please let me know when you're headed back this way. I'd love to get you all up in the air again!
Take care!

Reviewed 29 January 2016

We celebrated our 66th anniversary that was (pardon the expression Above and Beyond our expectations.)
It was a beautiful evening, and everyone we have told about it said "what, a great idea".
We would suggest you book a Flight on your next special day.
Gordon and Helen Towne

Date of experience: August 2015

Mr. Towne,
What a pleasure it was to have you and your lovely bride sipping champagne in the back of the plane as we flew into the sunset. Congratulations on your 66th anniversary. You just don't see that these days, so it's quite refreshing to see that it actually can happen.
Thanks again.