All reviews pensacola airport cordova mall shuttle service bonefish grill an early flight room was clean shopping and restaurants convenient location recommend this hotel complimentary breakfast definitely stay here again business trip next morning waffles a great place to stay fresh fruit the breakfast area
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Stay here while working in the area for a few days. They didn’t provide a Diamond upgrade (oh well). Room had to be changed after issue with room. Provide the tax exemption letter on check in, they forgot to enter tax exemption and then charged my credit card three times and credited twice trying to fix error. In addition, they kept at hold on the credit card for $275.

I Contacted manager who left me a message and refused to return calls after. They then indicated they didn’t have a hold on card, which was finally released 1 month later by their corporate. They also awarded me only 1/2 my Hilton Points. Had to contact the franchise corporate office in Gulf, FL, who after week and a half resolved the issues. Probably wasted 10 hours trying to resolve prior to corporate contact.

Room had a dirty shower, housekeeping did not vacuum floor, small papers that was on floor remained after cleaning. Dust on many items.

The night shift shuttle driver can be found laying back on couch (look at the TripAdvisor lobby picture to see where) watching television eating all the fruit left out for guests.

Terrible hotel, front desk staff has difficulty doing simple tasks, and manager is non-responsive to guest issues when there is a problem.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Denise-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport (Cordova Mall Area), responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Dear Mr_T_2323,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at our hotel. We really appreciate your comments and regret the billing issues that you encountered and inconvenience as you attempted to resolve. If you have any outstanding questions about your billing or require clarification, feel free to reach out to us directly. We hope you will come visit us in the future.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

Desk service, not good. Had to wait for room about an hour. And still wasn't notified when room Was ready.
Had king sz bed, and sofa sleeper. Old shower which looked dirty, nice little frig, microwave. A little bug found on cover. But none others followed when we searched.
Other than that, it was ok.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear jenniferblessed,

We appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel, and apologize that you received a poor level of service; this is not the Hampton norm, as our goal is Satisfaction Guaranteed. We have addressed these issues with our staff. The next time you are in the area we would love to have you come back and experience an improved level of customer service. Thank you once again for your comments.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

I had a suite on the second floor. Room is in desperate need of upgrade. Vent in bathroom was disgusting, covered in lint and dirt. Found a dead roach on the bathroom floor. Shower nozzle was only spraying out of about half the holes because it has not been cleaned.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 July 2018

I had missed my late evening flight and was rebooked for early morning. Instead of driving over an hour back home, I decided to use my F&F Rate and stay here. I booked on my phone over dinner and it was quick and easy. You can do the Mobile Check-In on your smartphone, pick your room, and just flash your ID at the front desk and grab your key.

The front desk team was very friendly and overly-assistive. Two Elevators, so it wasn't packed nor busy. Room was very clean. Bathroom was as well. The beds slept very comfortable. All-White Linen, which is always a perk of Hampton.

I didn't try the breakfast, only the Grab & Go bags which are helpful if you have a flight and not tons of time to enjoy a sit down breakfast.

I didn't use the shuttle, the hotel is literally across the street from the airport.

Overall, just a clean and comfortable stay at an Excellent Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2018

we made reservations with a desk clerk via phone for July 16,2018. My son was here in New Orleans visiting and we drove to Pensacola, in a sever storm. We called to let them know we were being delayed a bit but we were still coming, they said no problem. We get there and they do not have my reservation, they are sold out of rooms, and we have no hotel room, I called the 800 number and was given to a manger. We were told we could go to one of there other hotels which was and extra $50. I am beyond disappointed. Why should I have to pay more, for their mistake?? i should have been given a free night or something. They tried to sale me something else after that in Vegas! Seriously?? I needed a room then, I have a 9 year old child wth me.I was not helped well at all. I don't think I will ever return there again, and im a hilton honors member! disgusting and insulting to say the least! I had stayed here before and loved it, but this time it was a disappointing visit.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family