All reviews waffles and ice cream social hour come home hot breakfast in the morning stayed for nights irish pub close to downtown basketball court queen bed location is great every morning home away from home restaurants within walking distance free breakfast staff was very friendly clean rooms minute drive
Reviewed 24 February 2018

Since I travel for my job, I have stayed in a number of hotels, but the Residence Inn in downtown Pensacola is my favorite. I have come to know the manager, Christy, quite well. She and her staff are dedicated to making their guests feel at home. They truly go out of their way to treat you like family. I brought my husband on one trip and he forgot his shaving cream. The front desk night manager, Orlando, readily provided some. Carol and Brandi have also been very helpful to me. The rooms are lovely...always exceptionally clean and spacious. The breakfast was delicious.... from bacon and eggs to make-your-own waffles, there is something for everyone's taste. I highly recommend this hotel. You simply can't find a better place to stay in Pensacola.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 January 2018

I have been staying at this motel when I'm in Pensacola for the past seven months. Every time I check in I am greeted by them calling me by name. They treat you like family and truly care that you have the most relaxing time that you require when away from home. Starting with the friendly staff that check you in and out, Brandi,Christy,Carol and Orlando are always willing to make your stay the best it can be. Next is the kitchen staff, Miss Tonya and Barbara are always up and have the best breakfast you could ask for to get your day started.
Monday Tuesday and Wednesday's you have to check out the mix downstairs in the lobby. It is a fun time to meet your neighbors and do some networking.The Motel and it's grounds are very clean and usually you will see Antonio going around picking up things that are out of place to make sure that it stays that way. I recommend this motel and I stay here often (48 days 2017)

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 16 January 2018

Our best Residence Inn experiences have been Mondays,Tuesdays, and Wednesdays, when they have a social hour. It was nothing special on Thursday. This hotel was very nice, and will be even better as they continue upgrading/remodeling - in progress. We appreciated Orlando, who checked us in and made sure we were taken care of. The hotel was clean, and comfortable, and had a great breakfast. It appears to be one of the best in Pensacola.

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 5 December 2017

We stayed here and was extremely satisfied.
First, the location is great, as you are in the middle of the beach area and surrounding popular restaurants.
Second, the room was very clean and spacious. Furniture was in great condition and it felt cozy.
Third, the hotel was quiet and the staff were very nice.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Jason L
Reviewed 26 November 2017

What an amazing stay. This place is like a little studio apartment. It had everything. Hot shower, kitchenette, couch area, super comfy bed, and a desk for work. Super close to everything you need from food to shopping to downtown. Would definitely recommend everyone to stay here. Like a home away from home

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business