All reviews waffles and ice cream social hour another broken egg hot breakfast in the morning stayed for nights irish pub close to downtown basketball court queen bed location is great every morning home away from home free breakfast staff was very friendly would definitely stay here again clean rooms minute drive
Reviewed 27 July 2016

The one bedroom studio suite was cozy. I was surprised it had a complete stove and not just a stove top. Most Residence Inn properties changed to just having stove tops. The hotel was busy, Breakfast was good and the staff that man the breakfast was extremely kind. My room key and another family members rooms key stopped working on the last night due to human error when both parties checked in. The power outlets in my room needed to be changed. Every single one was loose and it was hard trying to get our phones charged. Housekeeping staff extremely nice. Good location for the short stay. We were never told about the wifi how to log on if it was free etc.

Room Tip: Corner rooms seemed to be the quiet spots
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2016

As a Marriott Platinum Rewards Member, thought I would NEVER write a bad review...until now. Again, as a Platinum Menber, I never stay at Residence Inn, primarily because the brand give HALF points vs. all other Marriott brands (except TownPlace Suites). Anyway, I travel a ton, go to Pensacola quite regularly (covering 1/3 of FL), and other Marriott optios were sold out. The "evening social" is a joke. Don't advertise a "90 minute social", and run out of beer after 45 minutes!!! When I asked if the "social" was over (with 45 minutes to go), I'm told "Oh, we ran out". Without causing a scene, I start to leave, and then am asked, "What would I like"? I replied, "thought you were out of beer". The answer......."I can get you some warm beer from the stock".

It's not just the 50% reduction in points earned at RI, but this crappy service. I've always been an advocate of "You get what you pay for". However, I will NOT pay for it again! Go across the street to the Courtyard, get twice the points, and better service.

Room Tip: The best rooms are across the street at the Courtyard.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
resinndt, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Pensacola Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. As a Platinum Rewards Member, your feedback is extremely important to us.
I would like to personally apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay. I have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel staff to ensure that moving forward this will be an isolated issue.
Please contact the Manager on Duty if we can be of any assistance in the future.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Staff was nice and breakfast was good. Walked into stained carpet, stained chairs and a very torn up chair. TV in too did not work. When I mentioned it to staff they told me hotel is due for a rehab. Parking is easy and location is good for walking to dinner.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank 33nancyl
resinndt, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Pensacola Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Residence Inn Pensacola Downtown with us.
I am very sorry our current appearance was not what you had anticipated. We strive to maintain the highest standards, not only in service, but also with regards to maintaining the overall look and feel of the hotel. Unfortunately, this sometimes requires essential renovations in our guest areas.
We are about to undergo a major renovation of all our room suites and lobby. These areas are sure to provide a highly functional space and stylish décor that meet the modern needs of our valued guests.
Although we fell short of meeting your expectations during your past stay, I hope you will consider Residence Inn Pensacola Downtown on your next visit to Pensacola so that we can better deliver upon the guest experience you deserve.

Thank you.

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

We moved from our home so we had to stay somewhere before we moved. The residence inn staff was kind and accomodating. They extended our stay easily. They brought towels and other items if needed. Beds were clean and there is a fridge and microwave for your kids. Wifi is fast and this is a great location... My kids want to go back next summer! Thank you residence inn...

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.
Your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.
Thank you for staying at the Residence Inn Pensacola Downtown and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Pensacola. Hopefully, next summer as mentioned!

Best Regards.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

Overall the place is nice, easily located to restaurants, bars beaches etc. Not a bad location, you can walk the streets and feel safe, just have to be mindful of the traffic. Would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay.
We hope to see you again soon the next time you are in the Pensacola area.

Best Regards.