US$ 85
US$ 129
US$ 107
HolidayInn.com
Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$ 127
US$ 127
US$ 114
Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$ 110
US$ 98
US$ 78
WoodSpring Suites Pensacola Northwest(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$ 156
Clarion Inn(Pensacola)
US$ 84
ClarionHotels
At Home Inn & Suites(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$ 110
US$ 99
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I must say that I have been in a few Hotel rooms for work travel but this is the worst by far ok let me say that when I rented this room I was so Disturbed because after I have traveled for many hours and very sleepy I walked in the room and the first thing I noticed was all the dog hairs on the bed covers guess that would let you Know that they don't wash there blankets can't believe it...then I had to leave for work at 3:30am the next morning ok so I didn't get no sleep the only reason I stayed was I was exhausted by the way I am very glad I brought my own covers anyway so I left for work and expected to come back to a clean room when I got back it was 10:30pm long day walked in and NOTHING HAS BEEN CLEANED OR NOTHING HAD BEEN CHANGED NO TRASH TAKEN OUT NO NOTHING !!!!! EXTREMELY UPSET SO I WENT TO THE OFFICE AND THE GUY WAS VERY APOLOGETIC BUT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM HE WORKED THE DESK AT NIGHT ...SO I WAS GIVEN A VACUUM AND SOME CLEAN TOWELS ...TO CLEAN MYSELF LOL...WOW... JUST DISTURB UNSATISFIED WITH THE BUSINESS ASPECT.DONT RECOMMEND THIS PLEASE RECONSIDER IF YOU THINKING ABOUT STAYING HERE

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
palmcourtpensacola, Hotel Manager at Palm Court Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Dear Guest,
Thanks for your comments. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations because of our pet fee, which helps us keep rates low for all guests. This is a standard industry practice at many hotels. We take real pride in this hotel and believe that pride shows in everything we do. I’m disappointed that we could not satisfy you, and I hope you will try us again in the future.
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Nasty, roachy, crack motel ! Nice drug dealer in the parking lot even offered to sell me some pills! I couldnt sleep I was so scared, we went to walmart and bought sheets to but on bed cause it was so skeezy we were scared to touch the sheets in the room, door facing was broken like someone had broken in before!

Room Tip: Run for ur life
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank micah600
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

Yes, it was a pretty ugly place. It kind of gives off a you may get mugged kind of feel.. anyways I checked the beds, no bugs and didn't see any roaches.. we only needed a place to sleep for a few hours and was back on the road. that's all its good for. Would we stay again? Only for a very last option, and that was the case this visit.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank mjleone
Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

Pretty sure someone could die there! Drug dealers in the parking lot. Nasty carpet, nasty beds, nasty curtains, nasty bathroom. Roach infested! Sleep in your car, it much softer and more comfortable. Gave it on star because that's the lowest you can go!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank kkted3
Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

Very nasty room trash under bottom of beds someone lefted clothes very dirty beds mildew in the bathroom prostitutes and drugs gotta worry about my car getting broke in do not stay there i would not let my dog stay there also people work there are very rude

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family