Palm Court Inn and Suites
US$ 160
US$ 155
Hampton.com
Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$ 133
GardenInn.com
US$ 150
US$ 185
Homewood
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 July 2009

My wife and I were on our way to Navarre Beach for our wedding, we drove from Kansas City a day early so that we could take care of a few errands. After driving for 16 hours straight both of us were exhausted, and we pulled off the highway to find a cheap hotel just to stay for the night. We drove by the Palm Inn and saw a sign for $39 a night and decided to pull in. The outside didn't look bad and neither did the office but when we got to our room it was a completely different story. Paint was peeling off the walls, I actually felt dirtier after taking a shower. We were there a total of 30 minutes and packed up and left. I called the office and told them we left and I only got half of my money back because I had used the shower. While we were packing up a couple guys just sat outside their rooms and watched us while drinking a couple 40 oz.'s and this was at 10 am. It was pretty amusing and will be a funny story to tell the kids someday but I wouldn't recommend staying.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
5  Thank cdeesh3
Reviewed 28 July 2008

Palm Court, Pensacola, FL is a disgusting place to stay. My boyfriend and I spent a night there last night to get away from the kids. He's from Mississippi and didn't know about this dump.
Anyways, upon entering the room the stench and odor was horrendous and there were roaches on the sink. The floor was dirty. Since he had paid with a credit card; we decided to stay. All night I was afraid that we were going to catch something. Next time, I have to make sure he calls me before making a motel/hotel decision.

This place is ghetto fabulous all types of crime goes on there. No way decent folks want to spend any time here.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank EboneGoddess54
Reviewed 4 June 2007

This hotel was horrible... The outside looked decent, but once you get in your room, beware! The smell was overbaring, the floors were stained & dirty enough to turn my feet black! In the cabinets were trash, and a bag of some sort of white powder. Inside the ice box was full of this sticky goo. Flies were everywhere, in the curtains and toilets. When I opened one of the dressers, cock roaches scatered from sunflower seed shells that were spit into it. there was a hole in one of the walls, and trash, and a baseball bat under the bed, which made me fear for our safety. When we asked for a refund, the staff was completely rude! They didn't even offer to clean our room or move us to another. I strongly recommend you avoid this dump that claims to be a hotel!

Stayed: June 2007
7  Thank eBriggy
Reviewed 23 March 2007

Please beware, this is not a good property. The rooms smell terrible, our lock did not work, we changed rooms to go to an even worse room and within a half an hour we checked out and went down the street to a nice hotel.

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank evenpar2dk
Reviewed 20 March 2007

Words can't describe this dump. What everyone else said in their reviews is spot on!!! We booked two nights and checked out first thing in the morning after one night. (the only reason we stayed even one was it was spring break and everything else was totally booked) When we told the front desk girl that we were booked for two but were leaving now she looked like that was pretty much s.o.p. At all costs stay away. This place needs to be shut down, and if Pensacola has any kind of zoning or health department they should lock this dump up.

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled as a couple