See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 June 2007

This hotel was horrible... The outside looked decent, but once you get in your room, beware! The smell was overbaring, the floors were stained & dirty enough to turn my feet black! In the cabinets were trash, and a bag of some sort of white powder. Inside the ice box was full of this sticky goo. Flies were everywhere, in the curtains and toilets. When I opened one of the dressers, cock roaches scatered from sunflower seed shells that were spit into it. there was a hole in one of the walls, and trash, and a baseball bat under the bed, which made me fear for our safety. When we asked for a refund, the staff was completely rude! They didn't even offer to clean our room or move us to another. I strongly recommend you avoid this dump that claims to be a hotel!

Stayed: June 2007
7  Thank eBriggy
Reviewed 23 March 2007

Please beware, this is not a good property. The rooms smell terrible, our lock did not work, we changed rooms to go to an even worse room and within a half an hour we checked out and went down the street to a nice hotel.

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank evenpar2dk
Reviewed 20 March 2007

Words can't describe this dump. What everyone else said in their reviews is spot on!!! We booked two nights and checked out first thing in the morning after one night. (the only reason we stayed even one was it was spring break and everything else was totally booked) When we told the front desk girl that we were booked for two but were leaving now she looked like that was pretty much s.o.p. At all costs stay away. This place needs to be shut down, and if Pensacola has any kind of zoning or health department they should lock this dump up.

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled as a couple
4  Thank tork747
Reviewed 13 February 2007

Checked in it was awful so we checked out.I agree with the guy that wrote the other review looks like you could catch something there so we did not stay.It looked ok from the outside that is the only reason we were going to stay the night but the inside of room was a whole other story.I used to live in Pensacola and I love it and I will be moving back soon,but I had only stayed in a few hotels there so when we were there for the Jazz Festival in 2006 we wanted a place to stay close to downtown and being tired that evening we arrived and just getting into town we checked in there for convenience but oh totally nasty I went back to the office for refund and left that dump.I think the health department should check that place out.

• Stayed: March 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank Harleygirl66
Reviewed 5 February 2007

BEER BOTTLE CAPS IN THE CEILING was the amusing part. The pile of dirt in, not one, but three corners of the room was gross. The walls looked as though they had been wiped in certain spots with a baby's diaper. As for the carpet, there were stains that words can't describe. On top of it all we made the reservation through Hotels.com (don't choose a 2 star), paid for it through Hotels.com and yet were charged again. We were refunded later. I truly believe that a person could catch something viral here. OH! How could I forget, there were multiple cars which drove up all during the evening with many different people going in for only a few minutes. I've seen the movie "Traffic" have you? We only stayed here out of exhaustion.

• Stayed: January 2007, travelled as a couple