1,265 results
All reviews room was clean close to downtown waffles rochelle lauren microwave housekeeper interstate
Reviewed 13 September 2017

I called on September 8th to make reservations in hopes to flee the storm and when I attempted to book multiple days, I was told that I was only able to book one night "due to the circumstances". Shame on you Days Inn. I travel frequently and have stayed with Days Inn in the past but my loyalty is done. Found another chain who booked us for the time needed...

Stayed: September 2017
Ajit P, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Pensacola - Historic Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

I do not know which reservation agency you spoke to, but I can assure you that you did not speak to one of our staff members. Our staff worked very deligently throughout the storm to ensure that we could accommodate as many guests as possible. We called everyone who had a reservation to confirm they needed the rooms they had reserved, so that if not, we could give those to evacuees. At NO TIME DID WE REFUSE TO KEEP PEOPLE FOR MORE THAN ONE NIGHT.

Please check your information.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

The hotel is a little janky here and there but overall it was a good experience. The room was clean, just needs some updates/remodeling. We found GREAT pizza that was delivered from Chubby's Pizza and Wings!! The front desk staff was lovely and the property is cool, has a nice little courtyard area and is in a cute part of town. I'd definitely recommend this place to people. It's not the Ritz, but it met all our needs and expectations.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Ajit P, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Pensacola - Historic Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

thanks so much letting us know about your stay. We are so glad that you had a wonderful time with and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

NOT recommended. This placed should be demolished. Only stayed here to avoid Hurricane Irma. Room was not clean, floor dirty (do not walk in bare feet!), tub was not clean, wife killed a "bug" (roach?), bathroom ceiling leaked water onto the toilet. Maint crew repaired it right away - kudos to them. King room was so small had no place to put second luggage. Air conditioner so close to bed it blows cold air right across your body while in bed as if you had a bag of ice on top of you. People talking in the parking lot late into the night. Room was shabby, painting was sloppy, etc.
Kudos to the manager though. When checking out, she asked me how the room was. I told her all of the problems we encountered, she discounted the room.
We originally booked this for three nights but it was so bad we left immediately the first morning. Will never come back. Ice machine area was filthy dirty - looked like it had never, ever been clean. Does the management ever inspect this place, or do they see this and think this is OK? Either way is unacceptable.
GOOD PART: There is a very good church right next door. I recommend the First Baptist Church of Pensacola. Can easily walk to it.

Room Tip: Move on. Its cleaner to sleep in your car.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ralph Y
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

We prepaid our room as we prepared to evacuate our home in Florida because of Hurricane Irma. Subsequently, there were no hotel rooms available anywhere. We reconfirmed the room twice before departing. We called twice while enroute to say we would be very late and to be sure they would hold the room. Never-the-less, we arrived at 3AM, after a 17+ hour drive to find no room. After one hour, we we're found a room. Most likely that of some other delayed traveler.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SPTrav

I am sorry for what happened to you. We should have handled the situation a little better. There was some confusion and miscommunication about your reservation, but I am glad the staff was able to sort it out for you.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

This motel was the closest place to the conference I attended in 2014. I was on a tight budget so could not afford the steep prices at the large hotel. This place had a 'dumpster diver' when I arrived, it was noisy, and not well lit on the walkways. I told the staff of my dissatisfaction and they did what they could to alleviate some of it. Avoid this place like the plaque! I'd NEVER stay here again! And I highly doubt that I'll ever visit Pensacola again. NASTY PLACE!!

Stayed: October 2016