“One of our Favorite pizza places!”
Review of Ozone Pizza Pub

Ozone Pizza Pub
Ranked #44 of 743 Restaurants in Pensacola
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Description: O'zone is family owned and operated, family-oriented, in the neighborhood, the first non-smoking bar in pensacola (before the ban), opened in 98', subterranean, in the first hospital built in pensacola-1915, looks like a castle(late gothic revival), locals kinda vibe, but not exclusive, beer and music/music and beer, for more info you're gonna have to come down here and get up in the action.
Reviewed 27 May 2018

We just recently moved away from Pensacola and boy do we miss Ozone! Be sure to hit up Monday evenings for half-off large pizzas (dine-in only) because it's a great deal. Our favorite pizza is the Ponderosa Stomp and please, PLEASE, get it with the cream cheese and jalepenos. I thought it sounded gross at first but I'm a convert.
The only sad thing (and this is minor) is that the changed from diced green onions to red onions. I LOVE green onions. This was a couple years ago that they changed - I obviously can't let things go. ;-) But do NOT miss this place!

Oh -and the spinach artichoke dip for an appetizer....just do it! You will not regret it! If you have any leftover without extra pita, dip your pizza crust into it! Pro Tip! :D

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

The first thing I need to say about ozone is that this is not the kind of place that really seems to care about time. Now don't take that the wrong way. They're not disrespectful or intentionally ignoring you. In fact the servers will pay attention to you while you're waiting for your food. It's just they seem to have taken the concept of sit back relax and enjoy one another's company to an extreme that you don't find in most restaurants today. And that's okay as long as you're prepared for it.

Ozone is a quirky Pizza and Pub place. It's located in the old Sacred Heart Hospital in the basement. The trip to the bathrooms will make you believe all the rumors about the building being haunted. And again that's part of its charm. The restaurant itself is divided up into multiple rooms. The front room is the bar with high top tables. The second room is filled with four tops. And the third room has larger tables to fit larger families and larger groups. There is no way to mask that this used to be the basement of a hospital. And well ozone has gone a long way to paint the walls and hang lights and make the place fun, if you're looking for an upscale restaurant this is not it. This place is quirky. So don't be surprised when you see something you don't expect.

So if I haven't turned you off from ozone yet, good. The truth is the food is delicious and worth the wait. I had the calzone and my wife had a salad and the kids had calzones of their own and a cheese pizza. When you approach the calzone you need to know that it's a 10 inch pizza pie filled with the toppings of your choice. You do not need an appetizer or a salad to go with us. In fact you might want to order the box to take your leftovers home when your meal comes. The salads are also large and tasty. And the pizzas are some of the best in town.

While I have said the service is slow the servers themselves are excellent. Their style and dress and ink match the quirkiness of the restaurant. They are friendly and they know the food well. So if you have a question just ask. They're also very good at not letting your drink get empty. And they're helpful by clearing the table of cups and dishes as you move through your meal. I know this shouldn't be a big deal but in today's environment that kind of service does not happen anymore. At least not at a place in this price range.

Ozone is very good. It's worth the wait. And I highly recommend that you visit if you get the chance.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 13 April 2018

This used to be a great place to have a pizza, drink some beers and watch sports in the bar. Well, forget about the TV's, they took them out and the hostess said they're not coming back. We watched a lot of the Olympics there, were going to watch NHL playoffs...not anymore. Pizza's probably still good....but we probably won't go back. There are other places with good pizza and better atmosphere.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 7 April 2018

We dropped after a day at the beach and touring. Neat atmosphere, we had a specialty pizza that was a new menu option and was very good. Good service and whiskey flights.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Went to Ozone with my daughter and son-in-law. My daughter and I got the house salad and personal pizzas. The house salad was very fresh and the perfect size. I got a pepperoni pizza and she got a ham and pineapple. Both were delicious.
My son-in-law got a calzone and raved about it.
Will definitely come back.