“Great room, great location”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pensacola
Noble Manor Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 4 Pensacola B&B and Inns
vancouver
“Great room, great location”
Reviewed 19 December 2011

Pensacola was just a stopping point on our way to visit family in Mississippi, but I'm glad we chose it and more specifically chose the Noble Manor.

We stayed in the Carriage House and the room was clean and comfortable. If we were to stay again I think I might like to choose a room in the house just because the house is so beautiful, and I think it would be a very unique experience to stay in such a well maintained and beautiful home.

Bonnie and Bob are excellent hosts. Bob gave us directions to a few dinner options that were walkable and so we were able to enjoy a very unexpectedly awesome night out in a city I knew very little about before arriving. Breakfast was delcious and filling.

Check in and check out were a breeze. If I had a complaint it would be with my GPS, who we call Rita - Rita was not able to pinpoint the precise house, she actually deposited us a block away and we were unable to see addresses because we arrived at night. So our GPS had us looking like prowlers in the neighborhood, poking around random balconies and trying to find the right one. Once we realized we were on the wrong block it was simple because there is a sign that says Noble Manor on the tree in front of the driveway.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
santa rosa beach, fl
Reviewed 18 November 2011

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed 2 nights at the Noble Manor. We live in NW FL and my husband was attending a conference at the Pensacola Civic Center. Bonnie and Bob were most gracious hosts - friendly and eager to make us comfortable. My husband enlisted Bonnie's help (prior to our arrival) in arranging a spa day for me, as well as my favorite red velvet cupcakes. Bonnie's spa suggestion was perfect and the cupcakes were a real treat! The gourmet breakfasts and coffee were delicious, and served in their beautiful dining room. The entire house is nicely decorated, comfortable and clean. There are no doilies in this B&B! It is modern, yet historically respected. We didn't get to enjoy the pool nor hot tub, which are very nice amenities for a B&B.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank maxxilaunch
Fort Collins, Colorado
Reviewed 31 October 2011

Noble Manor changed my mind about staying at a B&B. It was charming, the innkeepers Bonnie and Bob were interesting and gracious. The location was wonderful. The other guest were fascinating and the breakfast - oh, my goodness - on a graciously set table we were served eggs benedict with sauteed sun dried tomatoes and spinich tucked under the ham; amazingly light and delicious pancakes; vegetable stuffed omlets and delectable french toast. Each plate was a feast for the eyes as well. Conversation around the table,- which is what has had me shying away from B&B's, was stimulating, and fun.The guest at Noble Manor come from around the world as well as nearer to Pensacola. Bonnie and Bob are not only wonderful innkeepers but had fascinating stories of their own. It was a marvelous four days.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank Mary-Page
Brunswick, Georgia
Reviewed 17 October 2011

The house is a lovely renovated historic home with a pleasant quiet atmosphere; very clean, charming and restful. Bonnie and Bob have mastered the art of Southern Hospitality. Even though I have certain dietary restrictions, which Bonnie worked with, she delivered breakfasts that were a gourmet's delight! Our two night stay at Noble Manor was definitely an enjoyable experience.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
Millbrook, Alabama
Reviewed 27 September 2011

My husband and I stayed here for a short weekend getaway for our anniversary and we absolutely loved it!!! It was our first time at a B&B and we had the best experience. Bonnie & Bob are great hosts and Bonnie is a killer cook!!! Our favorite was the french toast with her awesome pecan syrup!!! Our room was so nice, clean, and comfortable. Without a doubt, it we visit Pensacola again we will definitely stay here!! Its nothing but the best!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pensacola
1.1 km away
New World Inn
#28 of 65 in Pensacola
12.2 km away
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Be...
#1 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
1.9 km away
Residence Inn Pensacola Downtown
7.3 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola/Gulf Breeze
0.4 km away
Days Inn Pensacola - Historic Downtown

Been to Noble Manor Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK