All reviews best westerns pancake machine room was clean free breakfast hot breakfast great place to stay very nice stay naval aviation museum easy access from texas would definitely stay here again front desk staff very nice hotel road trip fitness center pensacola beach staff was friendly
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel location looks like a truck stop area very isolated. The exterior is in need of a remodel but the lobby looks clean, the room was old and the bathroom was older old toilet seat rip shower curtain. The breakfast was terrible very little to choose from. Please save your money don’t come to this hotel

Trip type: Travelled with family
blueangelinn, General Manager at Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Not sure about this review. We are not a truck stop nor near a truck stop. We are remodeled inside completed last year. Our breakfast has over 32 items hot and cold and sugar free and gluten free items so not sure about that comment either. Please read our other reviews and you will see this guest apparently had the wrong Best Western.
Thanks

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

I spend one night at this hotel. The lobby was clean and small then when I went to my designated room it was clean and my only issue was the breakfast it was horrible. There’s nothing much to eat. I saw two bananas way too old, the bacon way overcooked and the bread looked old no fresh so if you are hungry go out a eat something fresh and don’t bother going to the breakfast room, very disappointed.

Trip type: Travelled with family
blueangelinn, General Manager at Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Hello Claudia
I feel like you have the wrong hotel. We have over 32 items on our breakfast bar from pancakes.. oatmeal bar.. yogurt bar.. hot sandwich bar.. fruit.. juices.. cereal.. bagels.. so much more! Maybe you stayed at Sure Stay Plus by Best Western on Pensacola Blvd.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

My husband and I were driving back home from Dallas/Plano/Frisco/Little Elm TEXAS, very tired, we alswasy have a good experience with Best Wester Plus so when we saw it driving looking for a place to rest we drive in, and as soon we step in at the front desk .. here was Dusty (Dusty Bryson) and he greed us and make us laugh!! I told him: I wish every associate at the front dest would be like you!! We travel a lot, anbd Dusty is the best!! Friendly, professional, helpful and knowledgeable. We have a great check in and happy and relaxing!! Our room was great, we enjoy our stay and checking out with Tashe Depriest was great and easy too!!

Room tip: We always look for higher floors away from everyone! :)
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
blueangelinn, General Manager at Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Hello redbirdsong!
Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business and glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Upon checking the i noticed the lobby was very clean and staff extremely helpful. The rooms are clean and comfortable (We had 2 queen beds that were comfortable). The pool is small but nice. And breakfast is good in morning, it was just ladies on our beach trip and we felt very safe would definitely recommend

Trip type: Travelled with friends
blueangelinn, General Manager at Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Thank you Keri for the great review! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again when your in Pensacola.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

I was here during my Miami-San Francisco road trip. Pensacola was my first stop from Miami. It was very long drive from Miami. It was already night when I arrived here. I need to buy some foods and water. Walmart neighborhood was very close. Room was clean so I could sleep very well.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank KibeomJ2
blueangelinn, General Manager at Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

Thank you for the great review Kibeom!
We appreciate your business and glad you enjoyed your stay.