“Sunday breakfast buffet.”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 August 2016

We were first ones through line. Presentation of serving line looked good. Standard fare, i.e. scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage. Eggs were cooked to perfection , great taste. Very nice atmosphere.

1  Thank Ronald N
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for 1912 Restaurant

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

When we arrived at the hotel we had been on the road since early in the morning. Instead of going out for dinner we opted to eat in the hotel. It was a wise decision. We were feted with a wonderful meal. I had a very tasty chicken breast over a bed of tortolini Alfredo and my wife had a chicken sandwich that could choke a horse. Definitely a great place to eat for the weary traveller especially finished off with a very carmely pecan pie. Excellent service and very reasonable.

1  Thank JordanS8
Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

This rating is strictly based on the food, because I ate in the bar next door, but it comes from the same restaurant and menu. We started with the jerk and bbq wings, and they were very good. My father had the crab cakes for dinner. And he did he loved them. My wife had the "general" (chicken on a bed of tortellini) and she ate it, but said it was not that good. I took a bite of it myself and thought it was just okay. I had the Reuben sandwich which was good. It was a good intro to Reubens. If you are a seasoned Reuben eater like my self, then I would pass and try something else. It was very skinny. However, the potato salad was awesome. I would get that again in a heart beat.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

I had just flown in and attended a meeting. The last time I had eaten was several hours ago in the Dallas Airport and I was hungry!! I was wondering around the first floor of the Grand Hotel when I found this place. Everything about this jewel is great.......Try it you'll love it..

Reviewed 9 April 2016

We had breakfast here. Staff was attentive. It was quiet and clean. Food was good, nothing fancy, but good.