“Yummy crab cakes!!”
Review of Fish House & Atlas

Fish House & Atlas
Ranked #16 of 743 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, View
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Fish House is local,dockside dining overlooking beautiful Pensacola Bay and Seville Harbor. Just steps away from Historic Seville Square, our award-winning restaurant features an inventive menu of fresh, daily seafood selections, house-smoked steaks, sushi, a handpicked wine list with over 300 wines, and our world-famous Grits a Ya Ya: A delectable Southern specialty of our smoked Gouda cheese grits smothered with a sauce of fresh cream, sauteed Gulf shrimp, spinach, portobello mushrooms, applewood-smoked bacon, garlic, and shallots. Full bar. Late night menu. Brunch on Sundays. The Fish House Deck is comprised of 3,500 square feet of the coolest deck in town on the water! With its own bandstand, fire pit, and maritime-inspired bar with plenty of seating, the Fish House Deck Bar has quickly become the evening gathering spot for locals and visitors alike. Happy hour runs from 4 p.m. till 6 p.m., 7 days a week with live music nightly and Ladies' Night with $2 drinks every Wednesday.The Atlas Oyster House, located on beautiful Pensacola Bay only steps away from its sister restaurant, The Fish House, offers a waterfront dining experience that's a bit more casual than you'll find next door. Atlas is a favorite of locals and visitors alike. It is "the place" to find delicious local oysters. Apalachicola Bay and East Bay oysters are harvested and driven to us fresh each day. Try them raw, baked, or steamed. The freshness and taste of these savory mollusks can't be beat.Atlas prepares locally caught fish and shellfish-such as red snapper, grouper, mahi-mahi, blue crab, and Gulf shrimp-in a variety of ways. The menu also includes cold-smoked steaks, chicken, and pasta entrées as well as daily specials, sushi, and a children's menu. In addition, many Fish House favorites are served at Atlas. The dessert list includes our famous key lime pie. Don't miss Tuesdays for half-price sushi and $2.00 domestic draft beers starting at 5 p.m. and going until 10 p.m.
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

My aunt brought me for a quick lunch, as this is one of her favorite restaurants in town. I ordered the crab cakes which were to die for, and added a side of collard greens, which warmed this southern girl's heart and tummy. Now I see why it's her favorite!

Reviewed 31 October 2016

Great restaurant, highly recommended by locals. Service is great and food is local caught and freshly prepared. Indoor and outdoor seating available.

Date of visit: November 2015
1  Thank 113sf
Reviewed 31 October 2016

This place has an amazing view of the bay and great ambiance however, my experience was soured by the poor quality of the food served. I ordered a redfish dinner simply grilled that was unfortunately turned to chalk. I pains me to judge this place on this dish but I must. I'm sure there are other better dishes there but make sure you get there early to enjoy.

Reviewed 29 October 2016

Over cooked toughest fish I every tried to eat. How do you make fish tough? Was just not me but others in the party had the same experience.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

Went to the Fish House for lunch after a Blue Angels' practice show. The food was very good and reasonably priced. Gumbo was excellent - nearly as good as what I make. We had the mahi special and fried oysters. Both very good. Corn fritters for a side was also very good. Fortunately it was a warm afternoon and the breeze wasn't right in our faces so we ate outside. The inside bar and dining area was way too cold and had we been seated in there we probably would have left.