“Love this place”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 2 January 2015 via mobile

The pizza here is amazing and so is the service. When the delivery arrived at my doorstep it was fresh out the oven hot. My favorite thing about the pizza is the crusts. This is a must try place in Florida.

Reviewed 15 September 2014

Hungry Howies on navy blvd delivered promptly. Pizza was hot, fresh and delicious! Plenty of desired toppings. Well worth the money! They also have salads and sandwiches! Haven't had an off nite yet, and have ordered four different times. If you want pizza delivered... Call them... Cokes are delivered cold in liter bottles! Can't beat them!

Reviewed 20 July 2014

How can a delivery person forget to bring a fork an knife when she was delivering to a hotel room? Did she expect me to have utensils when I'm away from home? Or did she expect me to eat pasta with a hand?? She took $8 tip for $11 worth of order and this is the service I got. I always receive a good service from their Navarre location but was very disappointed at their Pensacola location.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

We had a location just two blocks from our hotel. They delivered there all the time and straight to your room. We ordered The Works pizza, hot wings, and baked spaghetti. It was all delicious and a great value. We were all stuffed and still had leftovers. Will definitely use again.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Visited on March 26th. What more can I say than the title of my review. We were waited upon in less than 5 minutes and there were 3 other guest in line ahead of us. Our food was prepared and out in less than 10 minutes and was piping hot - along with tasting great. For anyone that likes, pizzas, sub's, breadsticks you have to visit Hungry Howies.