“Great stay”
other travellers have booked this property
The Sand Dollar Cottage
Welcome to the Purple Parrot Resort in beautiful Perdido Key! Location, location, location!!!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The Sand Dollar Cottage
Welcome to the Purple Parrot Resort in beautiful Perdido Key!
Location, location, location!!!
Living Room
Front Porch
Watch the World Famous Blue Angels perform practice sessions right from the front porch!
Aerial View of Purple Parrot Resort
Street View of Purple Parrot Resort
Pool and Tiki Bar at Purple Parrot
Comfortable living room, beach themed decorations
Flat screen HD TV, Blue Ray Player, Netflix Account, Wireless Internet
Welcome to the Sand Dollar! Cozy Front Porch
Kitchen is fully stocked: Coffee Maker, Slushy Drink Maker, Blender, Waffle Iron, and much more!
Fully stocked kitchen - brand new dishes!
Tea For Two! Tea lovers will find a treat waiting for them!
Welcome Basket of Snacks & Treats Waiting Just For You!
Snacks await our guests as well as a bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries!
Comfortable Queen Bed and Furnishings
A cozy place for reading a book from the cottage library!
All the comforts of home - plus more!
It's not the Hilton, but we still provide a comfy robe & something the Hilton doesn't - beach hats!
A washer and dryer are in the cottage along with laundry supplies
For those who enjoy reading, the cottage has a variety of books to enjoy!
Beach towels, chairs, float, noodles, buckets, cooler and more for you to enjoy at the beach & pool.
And more books!
Treasures from the beautiful waters of the Gulf of Mexico!
Yes, we do have RULES at the Sand Dollar Cottage!
Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna, Exercise Room
Exercise Room/Gym
Surf City is located poolside with delicious food and a fully stocked bar!
Tiki huts line the pool area and are perfect for enjoying your lunch, drinks and snacks!
The pool is beautiful and inviting!
Bring a book and catch a tan poolside!
The pool at Purple Parrot is the perfect place to relax!
Love this hot tub, located on an island in the middle of the Purple Parrot pool!
And the Gulf of Mexico is just a short walk or 2 minute drive from Purple Parrot Resort.
If a picture is worth a thousand words, these gorgeous beaches are worth a million words!
Two minutes from the cottage is Gulf Islands National Seashore, part of the National Park Service.
Paradise!
Stroll along the beach and find beautiful shells, sand dollars and other treasures!
Find your own sand dollars and other beautiful shells while walking along the sugar white sand!
The beautiful beaches of Perdido Key are waiting for you to enjoy!
Gorgeous beaches, beautiful sunrises and sunsets!
Come enjoy a little beach therapy!
Come discover the treasures waiting for you in Pensacola at Perdido Key and our beautiful beaches!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

aakeen199...
“Great stay”
Reviewed 27 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

We visited for our honeymoon the cottage was perfect for us and Jill made us feel right at home very cozy comfortable and super clean place to stay. Many different places to shop and eat plus the beaches are beautiful. We hope to be able to come back soon and if we do we would definitely book our stay at this cottage. Thanks again Jill you were the best we appreciate everything and loved your cottage!!:)

11 Jul 2014
I am so glad that you had a wonderful time and made great memories! I love to have honeymoon couples stay in my cottage and put out my "And They Lived Happily Ever After" sign... Please do come back and celebrate your anniversary! Jill
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed 21 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I liked everything about it!
Liked least: Having to Leave!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
11 Jul 2014
Thank you so much! Your review made me really smile because I have worked hard to think of everything to make my guests feel at home and comfortable. I love my cottage, the Purple Parrot Resort and especially the absolutely gorgeous beaches of Perdido Key. I hope that you'll consider a return visit one day - I would love to have you as my guests again!
Chris K
“So easy. So comfortable.”
Reviewed 21 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

My wife Lisa and I really enjoyed our cottage stay in Perdido Key, FL. It was so great to have a place to land after long beach days and a beach wedding in the mix. It felt like a homey apartment. Having a full kitchen, laundry, and really everything you need for the beach too. It was great. Not far from the beach at all. Good local eateries too, less than five minutes away. It was easy. Incredibly comfortable. And, we thought, priced very reasonably.

The Kindricks

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Gated community with pool access and all the amenities of an apartment.
Liked least: Not staying for more than four days.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
11 Jul 2014
I am glad you enjoyed all the comforts of home at The Sand Dollar. I love to stay there, too and I have everything there that make it a "home-away-from-home." Glad you enjoyed your stay and please come back for a return visit! Jill
FL
Reviewed 9 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Date of stay: May 2014
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
11 Jul 2014
Thank you for your kind words and especially for sharing how much you enjoyed your stay at my cottage. I'm glad you appreciated all the special touches I've included, which are all things that I want and need when I am on vacation at the beach! Please come back again soon and enjoy our beautiful beaches and staying at "The Sand Dollar."
Utah
Reviewed 1 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

Date of stay: March 2014
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
11 Jul 2014
Thank you for your comments and I am so glad that you spent your honeymoon at my cottage. When it is time to celebrate your anniversary, come back and celebrate at "The Sand Dollar!"
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.