All reviews great hotel front desk sleeping area sliding door walk in shower queen suite would definitely stay here again recommend this hotel favorite hotel great room loved this hotel next morning stayed here for one night staff was very friendly minute drive the entire hotel fitness center
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel, clean rooms, with a hot buffet breakfast. The layout of the rooms are nice. I was a little disappointed that no one was at the desk when I and 2 other parties showed up and even more so when I tried to schedule a wake up call and the phone in my room didn’t work.

Just FYI it you are booking a hotel in Pensacola in July or August, Book early.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Shane A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Obadiah S,
Thanks so much for taking the time to give us a review. I'm so glad you enjoyed the hotel. I will investigate why we had no one at the desk upon your arrival. I am assuming the Front Desk associate did appear to check you in? Also, if you would let me know what room you were in we will address any phone issues as well. Thank you so much again for the review and choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Check in was a breeze. The room we plenty big for all 5 of us and clean,the staff was willing to help and nice. The pool area was ok the kids enjoyed it,the outside sitting are needed to be tidy up but it was so hot we didn’t even sit outside. Complaints the beds are hard and pillows suck.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Shane A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Garrett M,
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. I'm so glad you enjoyed the staff and the pool. I apologize for our beds not being soft enough. I hope you will come visit us again in the future. Thank you again for the review and choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Our room was very comfortable and spacious including the restroom, which i loved and the closet!!! the people at the front desk were very nice and accommodating. I would definitely would recommend this hotel to family and friends

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Shane A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Anjelita M,
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. I'm so glad you enjoyed the hotel and especially liked your room. Please come visit us again soon.

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Hotel is very clean the people are very kind thing go out of your way but very short on cleaning staff especially for holiday weekend there where a lot of people up late rowdy drunk and other things so it's a good hotel for a normal day not for the holiday. Breakfast was really good they had 3 types of cereal to choose .

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Theresa M
Shane A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Theresa M,
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. I'm so glad you enjoyed the breakfast and the hotel. I apologize that other guests were loud. Please give us another chance and visit us again. Thanks again for the review and choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Can't say enough about our stay at this hotel. The rooms were big and everything was very modern in the rooms. The hotel seems to be very new or completely remodeled inside and out.

The customer service was great as we checked in and the breakfast buffet was typical of these chains. No complaints.

It was a little pricey, but I do not know how others in the area compared. It is possible their prices were in line with others. If it is in your price range, you can't go wrong with this hotel.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank TerryA507
Shane A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

TerryA507,
Wow! Thanks for the wonderful review. I'm so glad you like the hotel. We hope to see you again soon if your travels bring you back to Pensacola.