“Nice night out!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Grill
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

This was a late anniversary dinner for my wife and I. We really enjoyed the atmosphere. Options are available to sit in or outside. The cocktails are great I liked the mule options and my wife enjoyed the margarita variations. We enjoyed the friend green tomato and spring roll apps. We followed that with the fresh catch and two sushi rolls. Fresh delicious and not too heavy. I believe our server was Allie who was on point. We will be back to try out other options! Worth the stop in!

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

We stopped by here one Thursday evening and it was packed with a 30 minute wait. We were seated pretty promptly after our wait. We got a bottle of the house Chardonnay for $20. It was pretty good. They had a nice selection of local fish. I ordered the snapper prepared in white cream and sun dried tomato sauce. It was delicious. The rest of the family had sushi they said was excellent. The only negative was that it was very loud inside. They do have outside seating but it was too hot for us. Pretty good service.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

I was really craving sushi so we decided to give this place a try. The Sushi was really good. My husband really loved the etouffee. The surprising part, was it doesn’t really look kid friendly but it was. My kids had the chicken fingers (which looked like they were nut crusted) and ate them all! Our waiter, a local from Pensacola, was very good. My only criticism is all the sushi with crab was made with “krab stick.” If you are paying for good sushi, you expect real crab.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I first visited Dharma Blue for New Years Eve 2014. We had just moved to Pensacola and were looking for a quaint restaurant with great food - someone recommended Dharma Blue and we loved it!
Nice place to spend a special occasion or share with family and friends that are visiting.

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Love this place. Beautiful inside. Their sushi is so good. Made fresh. They also have great moscato. Our waitress was extra nice and knew her menu and food very well.