“Nice experience”

Jackson's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Jackson's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 738 Restaurants in Pensacola
Price range: US$ 25 - US$ 60
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Classic sophistication meets style and chic at Jackson’s Steakhouse, where the decadence doesn’t stop at the front door. Indulge your friends, family, and clients in an incredible experience of culinary excellence. Located in the historic downtown district directly on Ferdinand Plaza, Jackson’s remains one of the most desirable dining destinations in Pensacola.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hubby and I have been wanting to dine here for a while and finally got a chance. Booked via Open table. It's located near Al Fresco so parking is limited, metered street parking. Since we did come on a weekend we had to park in a garage. So plan to arrive earlier than your reservation to ensure you find parking. We were greeted and seated immediately. Definitely has an upscale feel and service. White linen cloth tables. Our waitress was very nice. Your table is served with a bread basket and butter that was very tasty. For appetizers we got the Albondiga meatball - it was huge and served with marinara sauce and toast. Very delicious and seasoned well. For entrees we got steaks of course. I was disappointed to know you had to order your sides separately. Also I wish I had of known the sides were enough for the table and not just an individual serving size. For sides we got the roasted brussel sprouts and Mac and cheese. Our waitress accidentally gave us the onions and mushrooms side as well. I thoroughly enjoyed the Mac and cheese and mushrooms and onions, didn't care for the brussel sprouts because they didn't have any taste. The steaks were cooked to our request. Personally they weren't the best I've had in the area but I think this place garners so much attention because of it's dining experience as well. Next time I would like to try a fish dish. For desserts we got the phyllo key lime and apple pie. Once again the desserts were enough for two. The key lime was too sweet for me but definitely a new twist on key lime pie. The apple pie had huge chunks of apples but seemed kind of on the dry size for me. Overall it was a pleasant (but slightly overrated) experience and I would be open to dining here again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The only thing going for this place was our male server. He was extremely knowledgeable about the beverages, appetizers and the entrees. We had a group of twelve dining before a comedy show. The Caesar salad was mediocre, in which the dressing had zero flavor. Two people at our table ordered the Delmonico which one was overcooked and they were both cold to the touch. I ordered the snapper special which was cold to the touch as well The manager came to the table and didn't even do anything about the food. All he said was "would you like me to warm it up for you"? Are you kidding me? That was the response? This restaurant was unacceptable!

Maria G, Owner at Jackson's Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to write, letting us know about your experience - I am so sorry, clearly this is not up to our standards. I would appreciate the opportunity to learn more. If you would, please give a call. Thank you in advance, Maria 850-217-2347

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Needed light lunch. The place is perfect. Great service and waitress was best. Warm bread and the Jacksons trio hit the spot. Crab cake, steak and chicken breast. Half baked potato as well.
For the price it cannot be beat !!

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

We had dinner reservations at 6pm and while I understand there were we in our party, we didn’t get dinner for 2 hours. We received drinks and appetizers rather quickly but dinner took an extremely long time.
We ended up 40 minutes late for a comedy show we were in Pensacola to see because dinner took so long to be served. We watched other tables come in after us, order eat and leave well before we did.
Food overall was good and drinks were too.

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Great experience. We split the tomahawk. A couple “bye bye birdie” cocktails, some au gratin potatoes and corn. Was fantastic. Service was exceptional.