All reviews continental breakfast fresh smell shower stall cracker barrel a pet friendly hotel would stay again safe area the wi fi parking lot is clean rooms nice place to stay desk clerk staff was friendly freeway refrigerator
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

My children and I stayed here 2 nights and I asked to stay one more night just because it is so good. The people are super nice and helpful. The owner is nice, and I would come again. Rooms are nice and it's right next to everything u need. I love it. I know one of the girls that work here is Rissa, and she is the best!

Trip type: Travelled with family
TJ P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Pensacola Fairgrounds, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

I was not pleased with several issues with my stay:
- The room had a musty moldy odor
- Internet did not work
- The room's lighting over the bed did not work, so reading in bed was not possible.
- The breakfast not prepared in time (6:00 AM), left at 6:15 AM hungry. Coffee cold.
- No one at counter for me to check out at 6:30. Had to just leave card key at empty front desk. There were three other card keys on the empty counter.

Breakfast hours began at 6:00 AM. I arrived at 5:57 AM and got cereal. No milk available. I asked attendant, she said grumpily that I was early (now 5:58 AM). I waited until 6:10 AM, no milk. At least 5 others waiting for breakfast, holding dry cereal bowls. She said coffee was ready, but coffee was stone cold, undrinkable! Guests in front of attendant, threw their dry cereal bowls and cold coffee cups in trash. I left at 6:15 AM hungry and no coffee.

Trip type: Travelled on business
TJ P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Pensacola Fairgrounds, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Luckily it was only my friend and I staying in this room. The room maybe acceptable for two people but definitely no more than that. The one side of the bed is so close to the air conditioner you have to slide sideways to get past it, barely any room at all. They allow pets which is great but as a military family there is no way that space would have been sufficient for us, our luggage or the pets. I can look past the decor being outdated but a lot of things in that room were just dirty or not even tended to. The carpet and walls were filthy to the point were I was not comfortable walking around barefoot. Considering the amount they charge per night I was expecting much more for my money. I would instead suggest going to one of the other hotels in the area.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Everything you need under one roof with breakfast,pool and great price..Located in a safe area near the highway with several restaurants near by..Biggest downfall is that the rooms are not updated I felt like I stepped back in time. With the great price,service and cleanliness this is a good hotel to stay in and I would stay again.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Celsey, the desk clerk that works 3-11pm is the best. She always has my favorite room ready and paperwork on the desk when I get there. Super sweet and courteous. Room rates are great and the house keeping is superb. I stay here 3 nights a week and have done so for a year with work at NAS Sherman Field. Location is just off the #7 exit on I-10, with plenty of great resturants in walking distance. Parking lot is well maintained and well lighted. Very secure area.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
TJ P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Pensacola Fairgrounds, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one!