All reviews continental breakfast fresh smell shower stall gas station a pet friendly hotel nice pool would stay again safe area the wi fi parking lot is staying at this hotel clean rooms nice place to stay desk clerk staff was friendly freeway refrigerator
Reviewed 12 January 2016

Stayed at Red roof inn on the 10th of January with My Husband the receptionist was very nice and efficient at checking us in with our little dog (Yorkshire terrier) then we opened our room door, the bathroom had no toilet paper so I went and got some of those from reception, the AC was blasting even though it was only 49F outside so we put the heater on and turned it up to 80F but still no hot air so the Heater in the room only blew cold air when its freezing outside, the room was clean although the door was stiff to open and by the sounds from other residents banging on doors I think their doors are hard to open also. The shower once the water heats up was great although took several minutes for the water to heat up.
Breakfast 07:00 was served continental from a small room just up from Our room 105, there was not allot of offer a few pieces of toast, 1 Danish Pastry that looked like it should have been put in the trash the day before, there was hot coffee on offer and I got the last 2 glasses of Orange juice for My Husband, there was allot of bagels. There is no Microwave or fridge in the room, there is a coffee machine. Towels was clean and the room was clean also. Good for 1 night stay. Gay Friendly also.

Room tip: get up early for Breakfast starts at 6am
Date of stay: January 2016
Reviewed 31 December 2015

Travelling with a small dog limits hotel availability. Red Roof welcomes pets. Hotel was adequate for a single night. Room was clean, but a bit shabby. One light fixture flickered. Several restaurants within walking distance. Would stay again.

Date of stay: December 2015
Reviewed 17 December 2015

I travel and stay in Red Roof Inns across the country with my two Pomeranians. My experience is nearly always positive. Not here. If you bring your dog you are restricted to a few possible rooms. I tried at least three of them. They all stank...as in the smell. When I said this to the check-in person she said "what do you expect? They are dog rooms." Well, the rooms don't smell at other Red Roof Inns.

When I finally got a room with tolerable air quality...a non dog room, I unpacked my things. Then I had a knock at the door saying there would be an extra 10 dollar fee for the second dog. No red roof inn has ever done this....ever. And they did it after the fact.

The owner has disabled all the entrances to the building with your key card except the front entrance. I never experienced this before either. This owner should not be a hotel owner. He has no concept of customer service whatsoever. Better to sleep in your car with your dog than stay here.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank thundermountain
Reviewed 13 November 2015

Clean,safe rooms. We stayed here for 5 days and had a good stay. Just the normal cold breakfast but filling. Coffee was good.(not instant) Close to lots of restaurants such as Ruby Tuesday's, Cracker Barrel,Waffle House, and McDonalds. They have an outside pool.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RedRoofWest, Manager at Red Roof Inn Pensacola Fairgrounds, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2015

Thank you for your post respond. We are happy to hear that you had a good stay. Please come back and see us again at 2591 Wilde Lake boulevard Pensacola, Florida of exit 7.

Reviewed 21 October 2015

I was in town to visit my folks. The room was just what I needed. I was on the third floor in a non smoking room. It was quiet and only once did I smell smoke. I was next to a smoking room and it really wasn't bad, just that I noticed. The morning coffee was good. I didn't eat any of the breakfast. The Wi-Fi was strong and the cable had all I needed to watch. No premium channels, but did have all the Pensacola/Mobile basic cox channels. I will stay there again.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
RedRoofWest, Manager at Red Roof Inn Pensacola Fairgrounds, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2015

Thanks for your review , I really appreciate it. I hope to see you next time when you are in Pensacola, fl.