All reviews grab and go interior room church conference yogurt iron and board pool deck front desk large refrigerator new carpet pool towels bottled water nice lobby four nights continental breakfast very pleasant stay would stay here again pensacola beach
Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

I've had some bad experiences at hotels several in the surrounding area and each time I would visit I'd see this little hotel and keep going!!but one night while visiting I decided to stop because I was tired of driving and refused to stay at the motel 6 just up the road because they where filthy I have a phobia about dirt and germs so when we stumbled upon At Home Inn & Suites I was very pleasantly surprised it was clean the pool was clean the linen was clean and did I mention it was clean just 20 minutes from 5he beach and plenty of places to visit in the surrounding area and the staff is amazing keep up the great work!!

1  Thank Nickie E
Galkev, General Manager at At Home Inn Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2016

We are so happy you had such a great experience! Thank you for staying with us and writing such a nice review. We do hope you will come back for another visit! Thanks again!

Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

Decided to stay here based on location. It was too expensive to stay any closer to the beach so booked this hotel online from Hotwire. We stayed 4 nights. Pretty lobby. Awesome pool area. Rooms were ok. Refrigerator made an annoying noise. Beds weren't comfy and I woke up with a back ache every morning. Didn't try the breakfast because the front desk clerk said it was more of a grab n go type. Laundry area had 2 washers and 2 dryers of which 1 set was broke down and the other was being used so we just went to the laundromat a block down the road. Probably 25 min from beach including usually traffic. Many restaurant nearby to eat at. Check in was easy but they charged me up front which I wasn't used to. Check out went smooth too.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Galkev, General Manager at At Home Inn Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2016

We are happy you stayed with us and we hope you noticed our price was very reasonable. We are sorry you didn't find the bed agreeable and that the refrigerator was making noise. I wish we knew which room you were in to fix the situation. We hope you come back to stay again and get a newly remodeled room and please let us know then if something is not working for you and we will fix it. Thank you!

Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

Because of all three of our children attending college in Pensacola (from 2000 to 2016), we have stayed at many hotels while visiting down there, and I have to say, this was one of the better ones. They are in the process of remodeling the rooms but we opted to stay in two of the older ones because it was a little cheaper. The rooms were very clean & a nice size with comfortable beds. We really liked that there were two sinks in each room. The lobby was beautiful & had a nice breakfast area. Even though the breakfast was limited, it still was quite adequate. We enjoyed swimming & playing in the pool with our grandchildren. It was a nice size & very clean. We would definitely stay at this place again!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Galkev, General Manager at At Home Inn Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2016

Thank you very much for taking time to write a review. We appreciate that you can see the value we have to offer along with the differences we have compared to other hotels.
We thank you for your comments and do hope you will return to stay with us again!

Reviewed 17 May 2016

We completely enjoyed our one week stay,and were made to feel at home. Everyone that we came in contact with was helpful and friendly. The room was great, it was spacious, newly remodeled,comfortable and clean w/ internet, cable and a big screen TV. It is great to stay at a place where people remember you name. Thanks Kevin and staff. I will be back.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Galkev, General Manager at At Home Inn Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2016

We are so happy you had such a great experience staying with us! We try hard to make our hotel a comfortable, nice, safe, place for our guests and we appreciate your review very much! We looking forward to your return. Thank you, Joseph!

Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

My family and I really enjoyed the two day stay. At Home Inn made us feel welcomed and very comfortable. Allison at the front desk made At Home feel like Wonderful Land. She greeted us with a great smile and energy. Very helpful.

Even the maintenance and clean up crew was a joy to interact with. This is by far the best hotel we ever stayed, should have at least a few more stars. Will be back and recommended. Very clean!!!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

Wow, we love to hear comments like yours from our guests! I will make sure I pass on the great news to my associates. Our goal is to make our guests have a great experience and we are so glad you did. Thank you for recommending us to others and we hope it won't be too long before you are back. Thanks again!