All reviews waffles hard boiled eggs king suite stay there again free breakfast cracker barrel staff was friendly naval air museum easy access one night stay new orleans the breakfast area convenient location interstate cereal linens
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I think the hotel is just ok. We stayed here just one night. We enjoyed the indoor pool and spa although they didn't have tables and chairs to relax by the pool. The breakfast was ok. They had bacon, biscuits, waffles, cereal, eggs, oatmeal and grit packages, bread,bagels, juice, coffee, and fruit. There was a fly inside the bread container so we didn't get bagels or bread, and the fruit did not look fresh. There was dust at the bottom of the spoon and fork containers. There was also dust in our room and in the bathroom. There were only 3 pillows on the beds instead of four. The hotel seems to be on in a safe area which was nice. Most of the staff seemed friendly although there were a few workers there who just walked by customers without speaking to them.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Stayed one night on June 7th. The was our 2nd time here in 2 weeks. Very clean and well maintained. Gas Station and store just 300 feet away. Used pool and Jacuzzi and both areas were very clean. Breakfast and lobby areas were well maintained and clean. Free breakfast was above average. Small negative--Jacuzzi was cold

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

My family of 5 spent the night at this Country Inn in Pensacola Florida. The room was nice, clean and accommodating, however two of the light fixtures were missing light bulbs.
My family went for breakfast around 8:30am (breakfast is served until 9:30), the breakfast area was so crowded there were NO seats available. After waiting several minutes 3 chairs opened so the kids could be seated. I opened the container to fix the kids plates, however there were no eggs, little meat and a few potatoe pieces. There was also NO bagels or bread. My wife talked to the hostess. She told her there were a lot more people than she thought. I would think management would inform the breakfast staff of the number of guests and they would adjust their food levels to accommodate. Apparently, there was NO communication! After waiting 30 minutes, the food was refilled. However the egg omelets were still cold in the center.
Needless to say, this experience really did ruin our stay and started the day off poorly. We had to spend additional money at the Hardee’s for breakfast.
If this hotel can’t provide breakfast, rates should be lowered.
We have stayed at several other Country Inns and had a much better experience. Probably won’t return to this one in Pensacola!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
CISPNSFL, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Pensacola West, FL, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review in regards to your stay. We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay with us. We will use the feedback provided to continually improve the guest experience. I hope you will give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Reviewed 13 June 2018

On vacation with my wife, our daughter, son-in-law and four grandkids where we went to the Smoky Mountains first and then to Pensacola second. Out of the three places we stayed at - Country Inn and Suites clearly was the best. It was the cleanest, best breakfast, very nice rooms, professional and courteous staff and very good oatmeal raisin cookies at the checkout desk. If I stay in Pensacola gain, this would be the place. Even my wife (believe me, that is no easy task) was amazed when we came back to our room and seen how well it was cleaned. I was 100% satisfied with our stay.

Room Tip: We had two queen beds in our room and it seemed like plenty of space for two grandkids and ourselves.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family