See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Was given a smoking room, there is a whole floor on site. Was told rooms first come first serve and they assign rooms randomly when front desk closes at 8 so not exactly first come first serve. Seems like short stays always got smoking rooms staff told us, but not sure certain people always get smoking.. Room only had 2 towels for 4 people! Had 2 flat pillows per bed. Room was warm, had got 2 rooms for my party and other room was comfortable. When I realized room was not cooling despite lowering temperature, went to call and complain and phone did not work.and obviously no one at desk and calling hotel on my cell because main number goes to front desk could not reach anyone. My sons room was cool so know it was not just my preference. Complained and front desk staff lacked any concern or compassion only sited policy. Though not the issue, was told there is a block in the thermostat not allowing it to go below 70 degrees so if you like it a little cooler avoid. Asked for refund and was simply told there was no refunds. “manager” never returned calls and was told they don’t have a manager per se. The chain has no customer service number and refers back to local

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank tammywilson64
Julia R, Guest Relations at WoodSpring Suites Pensacola Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

We are so sorry for the negative experiences you had during your stay with us. We work hard to deliver a great guest experience and we’re sorry we let you down during this visit. Your comments have been forwarded to the staff to provide them with additional feedback on your impressions of the hotel and so they can address the issues you mentioned. We wish you the best in your future travels.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel has amazing customer service.Virginia Dodge and Amanda Walker go above and beyond to satisfy their customers. I recommend staying here for anyone with pets as well. They take care of all the residents here.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Julia R, Guest Relations at WoodSpring Suites Pensacola Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

We're delighted to hear that our super clean rooms and terrific staff wowed you! We will work hard to continuing delivering a truly great guest experience for you during your stay. Thank you for such thoughtful feedback. You made our day!

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

My husband had major surgery in this city, we drove from Atlanta. We stayed here for 10 days recovering. The staff "Bonnie" and the others were soooo sweet and helpful. This is a no frills hotel, but my room was clean with white bedding which I love! The laundry room is clean too. Great value especially for extended stays!. The hotel feels safe, clean inside and out. Very secure, you'll need your room card key to get in the building, and laundry room. The hotel and rooms are just like the pics. No breakfast, but there is free coffee at the front desk every morning. It was perfect for us. We bought groceries, I cooked and spent quality time with my hubby. Also, my hubby is now cancer free, and doing well! Would definitely stay here again, in fact we have to visit the Dr in six weeks and plan on staying here.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

We are delighted that our clean rooms and wonderful staff (especially Bonnie) met your needs so beautifully and impressed you. We are pleased that we could be here when you needed us most. Thank you for taking the time to let us know. We look very forward to an opportunity to welcome you and your husband back soon.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

I was here visiting my son at the Navy base. I had the audacity to show up at 8pm to check in, no one was at the front desk, someone pasing by told me "this happens all the time", I wasnt sure what I could do. I was freaking out. The room was $111. The room smells like old burnt lard. No ice machine, no pool, no nothing.This is another " you get what you pay for " except I have been to other hotels for the same price and received a lot better treatment. CHECK OUT OTHER HOTELS OR MAKE RESERVATIONS EARLY to get a better price/service.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank zulia66

Thank you for sharing your comments. We're sorry to hear about your difficulty reaching the Front Desk. We understand that most hotels provide guests with a 24-hour front desk, which is why you were disappointed to see the front desk was closed when you needed us. WoodSpring Suites is a value focused extended stay hotel and therefore many of our guests stay with us for longer periods of time than the average guest at other hotels. Because of this, we have set hours for our front desk. During off-hours, the telephone in the lobby connects you to the on-call staff. We're sorry this stay disappointed you.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

We stopped here for a break in route back home and it was very nice...clean, quiet, spacious, comfortable beds. They also offer long-term stays, so they don’t furnish dishes, silverware, etc. We wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again. Staff was great!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Julia R, Guest Relations at WoodSpring Suites Pensacola Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Thank you for the great review of our hotel and staff. Our goal is to provide guests with a clean and friendly environment and we’re thrilled that we delivered a great (and quiet) stay for you. Thank you for choosing WoodSpring Suites Pensacola Northwest for your recent stay and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.