“Seafood feast”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

The seafood, sushi and hibachi are the bomb here, it a must have every time.

Tip: Ensure that you arrive early to get the best and beat the dinner crowd.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

I found this buffet through Tripadvisor while on vacation. I normally don't go to your typical buffets because I like to try new restaurants I can't back home. But I came here and was very impressed. This restaurant was a lot cleaner and more interesting then Chinese buffets I am used to going to. I liked the variety of sushi, hibachi grill, and traditional items. I did try a little bit of everything and was satisfied with it all, such a good variety. I liked the display of the traditional buffet and the fact they constantly brought out fresh food. The restaurant was clean and the service was quick, glad I stopped in!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

So many yummy foods to eat here.
Great value for the money.
Retired so we're able to miss the evening crowds by enjoying lunch here as our main meal.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

The hostess and the server were both friendly and efficient. There were dozens of different types of sushi and several choices at the hibachi grill to be grilled right in front of you. There were also a bunch of other hot and cold choices.

1  Thank Bruce M
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

The food is very good, well prepared, mostly in front of your eyes.... no Chinese buffet hocus-pocus here.
The seating areas are nice and inviting, good table layout, food is flavorful without being overdone, giving you a taste of “more natural like” ingredients.
Just an impression ... I have no way of knowing if this is the case... or not ...
Worth the $$ also worth another few visits ...