“Twice in 2 days”
Review of Eat My Pasty

Eat My Pasty
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 19
Description: We are a traditional English shop and proudly serve 15 flavors of pasties, fish & chips, gourmet burgers & sandwiches. We also serve beer & wine, and have unique desserts.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If you’re in Panama City Beach, you need to make this one, or more, of your meal stops. On our first stop we went in to experience the pasty ( past-ee, not paste-eve). There is a great selection off all different types of flavors for you to choose from. The dessert pasty is worth saving room for.
While we were all enjoying our pasty dinner, we witnessed quite a few hamburgers being served. This was the reason for our return visit 2 days later. They have a great selection of different burger flavors all with a British themed name. Our two burgers did not disappoint. Moist and full of flavor, quite delicious. If you enjoy a great hamburger, make this place your go to. You won’t be disappointed.
A tip for the newcomers, when you enter, you can sit anywhere & they will bring you menus. You then go to the bar to place your order. You pay, and get your number for your table. Don’t forget your table number.
All the employees we encountered were pleasant, patient and helpful.
I would travel out of my way to eat here again.

1  Thank Michael M

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We actually ate here twice during our spring break trip in March. Service was excellent and the food excellent! Some of the best fish and chips we've ever had!

1  Thank Ken S
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

This is our 2nd year of eating here, only because we didn’t know it was here before! Having a british family I appreciate really good fish, the cod or haddock fish and chips are wonderful! Will always eat here when visiting PCB.

Reviewed 14 September 2018

This was our third visit over the last two years. On this trip I tried the Fish & Chips. Unfortunately, this one wasn't up to standard. The piece of fish was thick and wasn't cooked thorough out. Half was a large mushy mass.
Also, i wasn't thrilled about the lady at the counter who took money from prior customers handing my cup by grasping it with her fingers inside. I had to wash it before using.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

Very authentic fish and chips place - and yes that's based on experience eating in the UK! Super friendly folks run the place, and do treat yourself to one of the dessert pasties, which are way too good!