“Hunter Wedding 4/21/12”

Beachcomber By The Sea
Ranked #7 of 49 Hotels in Panama City Beach
Reviewed 2 May 2012

I rented the Beachcomber Searenity Banquet Room for my wedding. Diana helped me through out the year with any questions I had on Banquet Room, she was wonderful! The room is a good size, cooled off well, not hard to find, and very nice. Many guest told me how nice the Banquet Hall was. The only thing we could have used was another bathroom, but it worked out just fine. They set up all the tables and chairs the way you want them, and thank god because I didn't have time to worry about that too. I also loved the fact that we got to set up the day before and break down the day after because there was no way I could have fit that all into Saturday. I don't live in FL, but if I did I would defiantly rent the Banquet Hall again for large parties.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank Brandi H

Reviewed 30 April 2012

What a friendly staff at this hotel and the Legacy by the Sea hotel. After I made a reservation error, both Karen at Legacy and Samantha at Beachcomber were amazing. Super friendly and very helpful and understanding. Super clean public areas and nice rooms that have a view from BOTH sides! Friendly staff every where I went, including housekeeping. The pool was perfect temperature and so was the hot tub. Immaculate beach with plenty of umbrella's and perfect clean sand. Even had a BBQ grill and a good continental breakfast. I will never stay anywhere else when I come to PCB.
Thanks again to the staff of Beachcomber and Legacy!
Harold P.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank FBOOTH6
Reviewed 25 April 2012

There was a brown widow on my bed in the hotel,and it scared the living day lights out of me.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Tazzie V
Reviewed 24 April 2012

This place is a dump! Upon entering the room, I knew it was going to be a bad stay. The furniture was broken. The renovation workmanship was horrible. It was not clean. There were stains on the couch and floor. I returned to the front desk and asked for a new room. The receptionist gave me keys to check out two additional rooms. Neither of the two were much better than the first one. I settled on the room that appeared to be cleaner (greasy dishes in the cabinet), with flat sceen tvs and better looking furniture. After spending 4 nights, I woke up on the last night to a ROACH crawling on me in the bed. After reporting my experience, there was no offer to compensate me for my horrible customer experience.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Jazzyj34
Reviewed 24 April 2012

We normally stay at a different hotel but it was fully booked. We decide to go with this one. It was very clean. It had a great view. We will probly stay here again. The heated pool was great.

Room Tip: The 4 floor an up is above all the palm trees. great views.