All reviewscontinental breakfastyogurtsitting roomhot tubfull kitchenking suitesmall kitchenetteacross the streetpool arealiving areaocean viewwill stay there againbeds were comfortablethe breakfast areacoffee makernice poolprivate balcony
Reviewed 30 April 2012

What a friendly staff at this hotel and the Legacy by the Sea hotel. After I made a reservation error, both Karen at Legacy and Samantha at Beachcomber were amazing. Super friendly and very helpful and understanding. Super clean public areas and nice rooms that have a view from BOTH sides! Friendly staff every where I went, including housekeeping. The pool was perfect temperature and so was the hot tub. Immaculate beach with plenty of umbrella's and perfect clean sand. Even had a BBQ grill and a good continental breakfast. I will never stay anywhere else when I come to PCB.
Thanks again to the staff of Beachcomber and Legacy!
Harold P.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank FBOOTH6
Reviewed 25 April 2012

There was a brown widow on my bed in the hotel,and it scared the living day lights out of me.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Tazzie V
Reviewed 24 April 2012

This place is a dump! Upon entering the room, I knew it was going to be a bad stay. The furniture was broken. The renovation workmanship was horrible. It was not clean. There were stains on the couch and floor. I returned to the front desk and asked for a new room. The receptionist gave me keys to check out two additional rooms. Neither of the two were much better than the first one. I settled on the room that appeared to be cleaner (greasy dishes in the cabinet), with flat sceen tvs and better looking furniture. After spending 4 nights, I woke up on the last night to a ROACH crawling on me in the bed. After reporting my experience, there was no offer to compensate me for my horrible customer experience.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Jazzyj34
Reviewed 24 April 2012

We normally stay at a different hotel but it was fully booked. We decide to go with this one. It was very clean. It had a great view. We will probly stay here again. The heated pool was great.

Room Tip: The 4 floor an up is above all the palm trees. great views.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jonvon78
Reviewed 19 April 2012

Beach and pool were awesome. Hotel room was average and bed was not great but it was a great value. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012