“very afforable”

Ranked #10 of 48 Hotels in Panama City Beach
Lexington, Tennessee
“very afforable”
Reviewed 24 April 2012

We normally stay at a different hotel but it was fully booked. We decide to go with this one. It was very clean. It had a great view. We will probly stay here again. The heated pool was great.

Room Tip: The 4 floor an up is above all the palm trees. great views.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank jonvon78
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
Swanton, Ohio
Reviewed 19 April 2012

Beach and pool were awesome. Hotel room was average and bed was not great but it was a great value. We will stay here again.

• Stayed April 2012
Milwaukee
Reviewed 17 April 2012

As a bride trying to plan a destination wedding, this was the worst place I could have ever looked at. From the beginning, communication was lax. I was under the assumption, due to misguiding information, that our hall was right on the beach. The manager never introduced herself, never made herself known and never came out of her office to deal with us or anyone involved in our wedding while we were down there. In fact, between this place and The Celebration Place, $130 worth of liquor was stolen and NO ONE FESSED UP or even acknowledged this loss. My husband and I even stayed here on our wedding night. We did not encounter one nice, friendly face to welcome us. We tried to drop off welcome bags for a few of our guests, who unfortunately stayed here, and no one was helpful. When the rude front desk clerk couldn't find the names of our guests (because I gave the wrong check in date) it was like she felt our problem was solved. She didn't try to ask us if there was a different date she could look under for us. She didn't even ask us if we wanted to leave the welcome bags with her. I had to do all of the suggesting to help her do her job. This experience was extremely disappointing. I am going to put a bad review on every single site I can for the Beachcomber. It was awful. If you are a bride looking to plan a wedding in PCB or a guest looking to spend some time in the Beachcomber rooms, DON'T. I cannot say enough bad things about this place.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Sara T
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Reviewed 10 April 2012

From the minute we checked in to the time we checked out, we had nothing but one problem after the other. When we arrived to our room we were quite surprised to find dirty dishes in our cabinets, food crumbs in the drawers and only 4 towel sets for the 6 of us that they knew were coming! After the maids came the next day to clean the room, they continued to mutter at the fact that they didn't find it dirty...REALLY! Another day, the guys went deep sea fishing and the girls went to Destin to goto the outlet mall. When I arrived back to the room, I found my door wide open and my room only partially serviced. MY BAD, I left my pillow on the bed so they said they could not make the bed but what about my clean towels I didn't get or only half the trash cans empty and nevermind the sweeping of the floor...after all it is beach front hotel why would they think there might be sand they should sweep up. When I went to the front desk to address the concern of my door being left open, I was addressed by an overwhelmed desk clerk with attitude. When I asked to speak to the manager on duty I was told he was gone for the day even though I just saw him walk through the office door. I had to wait over an hour while they called a manager from home who doesn't even work at this location...what good was he...NONE! I would never stay at this resort again. I would rather stay home than deal with what I dealt with...rude employees who have been trained to only say sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry. Well thats great but sorry never fixed anything. Oh, if you do decide to stay there, don't eat the yogurt. I say this because for two days, they served expired yogurt and the other days they served it on the use by date. USE BY means before. AWFUL EXPENSIVE WASTE OF TIME....

Room Tip: Floors 3, 5 and 6 have ice machines.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank mommaford99
Reviewed 7 April 2012

This hotel had the worst customer service. The employees were very rude. We spent a lot of money and was not worth it. Its a beautiful resort and could be a nice place. They need new employees and better management until then don't waste your time on this place!

• Stayed March 2012