Legacy By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 130
US$ 105
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 140/night.

Beach Tower By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
US$ 133
US$ 120
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 139/night.

US$ 120
Sleep Inn & Suites of Panama CIty Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 95
SleepInn
Marriott's Legends Edge at Bay Point(Panama City Beach)
US$ 234
US$ 225
US$ 206
US$ 148
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 214/night.

Lollye On the Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 146
Ocean Breeze By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
US$ 74
US$ 62
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 96/night.

Grand Panama Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)
US$ 214
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 329/night.

All reviewscontinental breakfastyogurtsitting roomhot tubfull kitchenking suitesmall kitchenetteacross the streetpool arealiving areaocean viewwill stay there againbeds were comfortablethe breakfast areacoffee makernice poolprivate balcony
Reviewed 17 April 2012

As a bride trying to plan a destination wedding, this was the worst place I could have ever looked at. From the beginning, communication was lax. I was under the assumption, due to misguiding information, that our hall was right on the beach. The manager never introduced herself, never made herself known and never came out of her office to deal with us or anyone involved in our wedding while we were down there. In fact, between this place and The Celebration Place, $130 worth of liquor was stolen and NO ONE FESSED UP or even acknowledged this loss. My husband and I even stayed here on our wedding night. We did not encounter one nice, friendly face to welcome us. We tried to drop off welcome bags for a few of our guests, who unfortunately stayed here, and no one was helpful. When the rude front desk clerk couldn't find the names of our guests (because I gave the wrong check in date) it was like she felt our problem was solved. She didn't try to ask us if there was a different date she could look under for us. She didn't even ask us if we wanted to leave the welcome bags with her. I had to do all of the suggesting to help her do her job. This experience was extremely disappointing. I am going to put a bad review on every single site I can for the Beachcomber. It was awful. If you are a bride looking to plan a wedding in PCB or a guest looking to spend some time in the Beachcomber rooms, DON'T. I cannot say enough bad things about this place.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Sara T
Reviewed 10 April 2012

From the minute we checked in to the time we checked out, we had nothing but one problem after the other. When we arrived to our room we were quite surprised to find dirty dishes in our cabinets, food crumbs in the drawers and only 4 towel sets for the 6 of us that they knew were coming! After the maids came the next day to clean the room, they continued to mutter at the fact that they didn't find it dirty...REALLY! Another day, the guys went deep sea fishing and the girls went to Destin to goto the outlet mall. When I arrived back to the room, I found my door wide open and my room only partially serviced. MY BAD, I left my pillow on the bed so they said they could not make the bed but what about my clean towels I didn't get or only half the trash cans empty and nevermind the sweeping of the floor...after all it is beach front hotel why would they think there might be sand they should sweep up. When I went to the front desk to address the concern of my door being left open, I was addressed by an overwhelmed desk clerk with attitude. When I asked to speak to the manager on duty I was told he was gone for the day even though I just saw him walk through the office door. I had to wait over an hour while they called a manager from home who doesn't even work at this location...what good was he...NONE! I would never stay at this resort again. I would rather stay home than deal with what I dealt with...rude employees who have been trained to only say sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry. Well thats great but sorry never fixed anything. Oh, if you do decide to stay there, don't eat the yogurt. I say this because for two days, they served expired yogurt and the other days they served it on the use by date. USE BY means before. AWFUL EXPENSIVE WASTE OF TIME....

Room Tip: Floors 3, 5 and 6 have ice machines.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank mommaford99
Reviewed 7 April 2012

This hotel had the worst customer service. The employees were very rude. We spent a lot of money and was not worth it. Its a beautiful resort and could be a nice place. They need new employees and better management until then don't waste your time on this place!

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 27 March 2012

My children were exhausted from traveling five hours from Orlando. Although our original intention was to drive from Orlando to Birmingham, by the time we made it to Panama City Beach they really wanted to stay one more night at a hotel (to rest and swim) before traveling all the way home. So, I began walking into various hotels and resorts to check on availability and prices during spring break, all ranging $145 - $220 a night before taxes and fees. Of course, we were expecting high prices, but we had found a coupon that did not have exclusions or suggested dates on it from Beachcomber by the Sea. I walked in to check on availability and prices, and when the male clerk gave me a price of $179 for one night, I asked if they were currently honoring their coupon posted in the travel coupon book that I found at a rest stop. Laughing histarically in my face, he said, "No. We don't honor coupons during our busiest time of the year. That would be like giving money away."

So, even if my husband and I had not decided to drive to Destin to leave behind the drunks-infested Panama City Beach, we definitely would have not stayed at this hotel after such a mistreatment of guests found at the front desk, which is the first impression of the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2012

My family of 5 stayed here. The room was very spacious with it own kitchen. We enjoyed sitting on our private balcony looking over the white sandy beach! Everyone (staff) we spoke to was so friendly and helpful! We enjoyed our stay here a lot and we will definitely stay again next time we are in the area! I recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: March 2012