“Love the condo and location.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Take a dip in the heated pool during the winter months.
Main Pool between the East & West Towers.
2 Different BBQ areas to be used by our guests
Beach Chairs and Umbrella's Available
A great place for our guests to wiggle their toes in the sand and watch the sunset.
Shuffleboard next to the Gym
2 Lighted Tennis Courts
The Sea Screamer seen from your balcony as it rides away
Long Walks  at the Beach Await
Smack Dab on the Beach with endless views of white sand and water.
Sunbird's Gated Entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 16 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
bettiean
“Love the condo and location.”
Reviewed 18 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018
person found this review helpful

Loved staying at Suzies Sunbird. One of the best condos I have stayed in at the beach. Clean. Great location. And pretty with everything I needed in the kitchen.

Suzanne A
“Perfect Beachfront Condo! Clean & Beautiful”
Reviewed 18 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018
person found this review helpful

I loved this condo. So happy I chose to stay here. Very Clean. Views & Amenities were great. Loved watching the sunsets from my balcony every night. The condo was tastefully decorated. Also brand new King Bed. The newest update. I can't wait to visit again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Karen D
“Nice, clean condo!”
Reviewed 5 September 2018 for a stay in July 2018
person found this review helpful

Loved our unit! Suzie was awesome! No complaints! Our unit was very pretty and the view was amazing!

16 Sep 2018
Thank you so much for the nice review! Love that view of the sunsetting on the water!
Greg J
Gainesville, Georgia
“Perfect beach condo!”
Reviewed 3 September 2018 for a stay in August 2018
person found this review helpful

My wife and I truly enjoyed our week long stay in this beautiful 1 bedroom condo. The furnishings, wide screen TVs, well appointed kitchen with new stainless appliances/utensils/crockpot, ocean/pool view balcony with perfect sunset view, and quick responses/follow-up by the owner were fantastic. I loved the balcony chairs with pop-out drink holders and the original artwork in the living room. The condominium pool and beach access was wonderful, too. We'll be back again very soon!

16 Sep 2018
Thank you for being such awesome guests! I am very excited about your next visit. See you soon.
Reviewed 11 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
10 Oct 2017
I am glad you enjoyed the beach and the location. My favorite place.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing