“Bad service cold food ”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went to dinner early. It wasn’t too busy. No wait. Then it went downhill from there.

We were told the reason our food was taking so long was because they were short staffed. Then we were told their turn around was longer because they were busy.

When we received our food my husbands was cold. Waitress took it back and when the next order arrived there was less fries less shrimp and no hush puppies. The other couple with us had ordered fries. There weren’t hardly any fries in the order. When he asked her why she said well it’s not a full order but I didn’t charge you. After asking for the hush puppies that were supposed to be included with meal the waitress brought stone cold hard pups.

About this time a manager dropped by our table. When we expressed our dismay with the cold food and service he got really rude and left
About 20 minutes later we received our bill.

This was the icing for me. We were charged for 4 tap waters and a 2 ounce container of ranch dressing.

I hunted down the manager with my bill and expressed my dismay. He had not even brought hush puppies to replace the bad ones. This was at least 20 minutes later if not longer. He told me they were on the fryer.

This was our first time to go to this restaurant and we go to PCB all the time. It will definitely be our last. Service was bad and the staff was rude.

The manager finally took 20% off the bill but frankly should have comp’d my husbands meal.

A dissatisfied customer tells at least 26 other people. Hope this reaches more. It’s good for noise, oysters and long waits.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent food and service..Everyone here has nothing in mind but great food and making sure all a good experience...laid back and VERY FUN

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

One of our places we go each time. My husband and son loves the oyster sampler. There is always a wait but it is not that bad.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The restaurant was more of a hole in the wall or neighborhood bar but the food was amazing! I truly enjoyed my dinner. i would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone staying close by.

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Great food and reasonable prices. Our server Jessica was awesome and very attentive. She even say down with us to help decide what to order for our six kids without breaking the bank.