All reviewsfront officechecking infunlandarcadecherkami
Reviewed 24 August 2015

Wow, the view was awesome, thats my first wish when staying on the gulf.Tracy and herteam kept our rooms clean, free coffee, lots of t.v stations, more than enough towels and wash clothes, shampoo and conditioner.All the employees were helpful and friendly with the exception of one and I didn't see him again after check in.I don't get some of the other reviews everything in our room worked great.The Palm Grove is old Panama beach. No its not a brand new high rise, we didn't want or need that.Will be returning to Palm Grove soon.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank elisa c
SeahavenBeachResorts, General Manager at Palm Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2015

Elisa,

Thank you so much for writing a GREAT review! Customer service and satisfaction is our top priority and I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. I can't wait to share your review with our whole team!

We hope to welcome you back very soon!

Reviewed 21 August 2015

My family and I had planned a much needed vacation in Panama City Beach. Making a reservation had no problems and a great price at that. As we made our way down to Palm Grove we knew that we were going to arrive a few hours before the designated check-in time, but the staff had our room waiting on us. It was a little dated and had a few flaws, which we already knew from staying there as children; but it was clean and ready for us to move in. We had one problem with one of the mattresses that we were unaware of until morning, but the staff quickly resolved the issue by moving us to a larger room at no cost to us.
This hotel has a beautiful place for swimming and a wonderful covered kiddy pool area perfect for children and adults who want to see their children playing in the water, but not wanting to get burnt. The beaches were kept clean and not overly crowded. There are definitely areas of renovations that could be done throughout the property such as painting and certain flooring areas, but Tracey keeps this ship running in the best shape possible. After being moved into a new room our fridge didn't seem to be cooling, but again Tracey and Devin came to the rescue by quickly having it replaced with another. As far as cleanliness went Tracey, Devin and Janice made a point to keep us with fresh towels and clean floors the entire stay. If we needed something they were there to help. This hotel is perfect for families on a budget. If you are looking for a 5star resort you won't find it, but if you are looking for 5star service, where the staff cares about those who are staying there; this is the place to be. Plus it is right across the road from FunLand Arcade and Hidden Lagoon Golf.

Room Tip: 2nd Floor Rooms have the best views of the gulf. However, the 3 room apartment is so spacious it is perfect for any family.
6  Thank preaching2man

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and I will be sure to share your review with Tracey and her whole crew! We have plans to renovate this winter and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 17 August 2015

Room not ready at check-in/had to wait another hour. Then given wrong room. A/C not cooling. Key would not open door. No remote for tv-had to wait 30 mins for one. Parking was terrible. No one in office after 4:00 p.m.--kept calling, put on hold, but no one would answer. Had to go down street to check out. Not a good vacation!! Will never stay there again!!

Room Tip: Do not stay here-unless you don't mind staying in a dump!!
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jackie R
SeahavenBeachResorts, General Manager at Palm Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2015

Jackie,

Thank you very much for your detailed review of your recent stay at Palm Grove. I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences regarding your experience. We are always thankful for our guests feedback and we have plans to renovate the hotel after Labor Day weekend.

We hope you will give us another opportunity to provide you with superior service and accommodations.

Best,

Reviewed 17 August 2015

My family decided to take a last minute trip to Panama City Beach and found the perfect room for our size family and it came at an incredible price. Any issue I needed help with to help accommodate our family Tracy was there along with Devin and Celeste to help make our stay perfect. I have stayed at 5 star hotels and I have stayed at 1 star motels but when you find a hotel with an incredible friendly staff who is determined to make your stay awesome the stars do not matter. I can tell you that our family will be back to Palm Grove - I could not have had a more incredible and relaxed trip. I had and have read some of the reviews and I think that if you had taken the time to speak with the great people who work there you would have found solutions to the problems you may have experienced - don't judge a book by it's cover and hold your emotions until the problem has had a chance to be resolved. It's a truly super hotel and staff!!!!

Room Tip: Talk to the staff - they have to know who you are to suit your taste :)
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
SeahavenBeachResorts, General Manager at Palm Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for the five star review! I agree that our staff goes above and beyond to make every guests stay the most enjoyable as possible. I can't wait to share your review with everyone and we hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 9 August 2015

Where can you find a hotel that the Front Desk is closed at 4PM due to an emergency when it's supposed to be the actual check in time??? Same thing with check out at 10AM, office is closed and nobody is around, maintenance personnel accepted the key I returned. No housekeeping and just one roll of toilet paper available. We were checked in to room 5064 which turned to be the farthest room and with two double beds cramped in a box like area with an outdated bathroom, old bath tub and broken sink faucet knobs. Had to transfer to a room with kitchenette (rm 6102) downstairs but bed sheets & covers were like used and not replaced. There was old coffee and used up bag of coffee in the pot when we got there. There were even roaches crawling around the room. Phone's not working and no numbers to call. No wifi in the vicinity except the office which is mostly closed all the time anyway. Floors in the surrounding area were all wet because of water dripping from window type ACUs which can be a quick fix with hose. I only give high stars on the location of the hotel because of it's great proximity on the beach but that's about it. It needs a lot of improvement and renovation.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm so sorry we were unable to exceed your expectations. We unfortunately had to close the office early one day during your stay. The office opens at 10am and closes at 6pm. We have a 24 hour welcome center located just 1 mile west of the motel. The 24 hour emergency number is located on the Palm Grove office door. It is also in the welcome packet you received at check-in. I have shared your review with my team and we our currently working on ways to improve our product. We will be closing the hotel down after Labor Day weekend to perform renovations. We hope you will give us another opportunity to provide you with superior service.

Warm Regards,