My husband & I stayed here from July 17 thru 22 2011. This place is great for handicapped people. We stay in room #28. Yes you can have someone to come in & clean your room, but why? Everything worked in our room. Very quite place & WALKING distance to the beach! If you want to stay in a HI-RISE motel & have to walk a mile & carry a lunch with you to go to the beach, then this is not the place to stay. I read that a few places wouldn't even let you walk through the motel with your swim suit on.....WHY??? It's Panama City BEACH for GOD sakes. So if you want to pay HI-RISE Prices then take my word, you don't want to stay here. GREAT MOM & POP place!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cherished by guests for decades as Peeks Motel, recently renamed Palm Grove. Palm Grove offers no-nonsense accommodations directly on the shores of the Gulf of Mexico. And at a price that will actually allow you to enjoy your stay while experiencing all the food, fun and entertainment Panama City Beach provides. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Palm Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peek`s Hotel Panama City Beach
- Peeks Hotel Panama City Beach
- Peeks Motel Panama City Beach