All reviews master bedroom thomas drive security walking condo property wrap around balcony pool and hot tub area snack shop corner unit sized bed exercise room covered parking great condo small children panama city racquetball tennis vrbo
Reviewed 21 June 2012

Good Morning from Watercrest
We are at Watercrest Condo as I write this review. We are staying in unit #206 which is right over the pool. Yes, there is typical pool noise during pool hours (9am-10pm) This was not a problem. I want to commend the staff around Watercrest. I have never stayed at a place that they clean any more than these folks. Being over the pool area, I watched the staff come in each morning and clean pool. This morning they are scrubbing with a cleaner the poo, deck. I've seen them run a cleaning machine on the pool deck 3 times in the last four days. They are gonna have cleanest pool area in pcb. They are all very friendly and seem to not have the attitude of hating being at work ( which seems to be a problem today ). Next - Beach Service, we have not used the beach service due to having our own chairs and umbrellas but I have never seen any beach service take better care of beach goers. I believe sign says their names are Jimmy & Jeanae, anyway they are constantly checking with folks who rent from them seeing if they need umbrella moved etc ( Great Customer Service ) which our country is lacking in badly today. These folks care about the people who are paying them.
As far as the condo itself. We have a 2 bedroom which the layout is BIG and the covered balcony is huge, probably 25x25 with 2 chairs and table and then a 5 pc table and chairs.
I guess my only complaint would be the office staff at condo and really not a big issue. We rented thru VRBO and had some questions for office staff and they didn't seem to eager to help but I would highly recommend Watercrest and I would diffiently stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Doddhome1
Reviewed 19 June 2012

$162 in unlisted nonrefundable hidden fees when you arrive. $95 cleaning fee despite there being a list of things you must take care of: washing dishes, laundry in front of washer, etc. $17 for each parking pass. $40 in nonrefundable damage fees to cover any damage to the units which are already damaged when you get there and you are still liable for any damage they decide to charge

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank ttrunks
Reviewed 18 June 2012 via mobile

Very nice place to stay just far enough removed from the hustle of front beach rd but still close to everything. Great price! No drama very quite place.
The only down side is the room we were in was a little dated but clean

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank Wes714
Reviewed 31 March 2012

Stayed in unit 810,fridge leaked for second year,complained last year,nothing done,rented through Oaseas resorts and person that checked us in was rude because it was her first day of her holiday,manager of building objected to washing your vehicle and had hoses taken away while we were staying there,won't be back!!!!!! Oaseas resorts just passes the buck and do not care about guests, unit problems and don't care if you are satisfied or not!!!!! We stayed 3 months 2 years in a row and 2011-2012 was a just terrible,plus $20 dollar deposit for mail box key,then a parking pass and don't forget to display it or you will be wrote up garanteed.
Lots of other accomodations in area to rent from,we stayed here from Dec 14th 2011 until March 14th 2012,after taking hoses away they proceeded to pressure wash whole outside of building!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Don't rent an end unit with rap-around balcony as the railings rattle very loudly in the wind and you will not get much sleep
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Charles O
Reviewed 30 October 2011

We've stayed at the watercrest several times and always had good experiences there. Our stay last year was last year was good but kind of creepy. I cannot remember the unit # we were in but we had some creepy experiences there. The bathroom door opening and slamming shut by itself and weird whispers waking us at night. Anyone else ever have anything like this happen at the Watercrest?

• Stayed: November 2010