La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
El Pine Motel(Panama City Beach)
View Hotel
Sunset Inn(Panama City Beach)
View Hotel
Lollye On the Beach(Panama City Beach)
View Hotel
Spartan Inn(Panama City Beach)
View Hotel
Summer Breeze Motel(Panama City Beach)
View Hotel
Cook's Motel(Panama City Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewsallow petsa pet friendly hotelbusiness tripwould stay here againpanama citybreakfast barstaying at this hotelconvenient locationstate parkthomas driveclean roomsgreat place to stayhot tubfront desk clerkstaff was very friendly and helpfuleasy accesswe've stayed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Cynthia H, DIrector of Front Office at La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Reviewed 26 February 2018

When we checked in and went to our room there were 2 fans (like the carpet had been cleaned) & late housekeeping on one day (4:30pm) next day no housekeeping, check out day by 8am housekeeping came in the room and said sorry, about an hour later same thing. finally around 10am 2 housekeeping staff members tried to enter room again, I said I would be checking out in about 45 min,after that, the room smelled of pot (which I don't smoke) and all they said was it coming from the room next door or upstairs, which is crap. so I called hotel mgr and told them all they did was give $50 off entire stay.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
lq0875gm, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Dear Johathan G,

The team and I appreciate your feedback and we apologize that you did not fully enjoy your stay. We hope that you will consider visiting us again in the near future.

Warm regard,

Karla Sorrells

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

My idea of camping. We were trying to do a cheap few days at the beach for a warm get away. The room was clean and had a decent size fridge, but the beds are not comfortable, and the hallways smell like a litter box, as does the elevator.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed with my dog (brought kennel) while on business trip. Dog stayed in kennel unless she was with me. No issues during stay. Planned to return next week for business. Received phone call from hotel (this was a week after my stay!) to tell me they were charging me $250 ‘sanitizing fee’ because my dog supposedly ‘defecated and urinated on the carpet. There were stains on the carpet.’ They also found ‘a wet spot near the door.’ I tried to explain that my dog was kenneled the time I wasn’t there and had not used the bathroom on the floors. The ‘wet spot’ was assumed to be urine when it was simply a water bottle that was dropped while taking stuff to my vehicle! So a week AFTER my stay I was being charged a cleaning fee! Needless to say I cancelled my reservation and found great accommodations elsewhere! There are other places that appreciate my business while not ripping me off!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 January 2018

My son and I have been waiting to move into our new home, but with the way the staff has treated us? It hardly seems like we are at a hotel at all.

We wake up every morning to Jodi's gorgeous, smiling face... just waiting to serve us a delicious and seemingly homemade breakfast. She is quick to welcome every guest and ask them about their morning or what plans they have for the day. The buffet is ALWAYS fully stocked. She makes sure that there is a continuous supply of food... running to the back to get more when something looks even the slightest bit empty. She definitely goes above and beyond her job duties. You can tell she loves her job AND all of the guests she gets to meet.

After we eat, we always get a smile and a good morning from Jafre or Becky at the front desk. They always make sure we have everything we need, that our room is still comfortable, and ask about our plans for the day. Again, they too go above and beyond to make us feel welcome.

I usually leave for work in the morning. My 15 year old son is homeschooled, so he and his autism support dog hang out in the room, dog walk area, or lobby while I am gone. That's where super sweet and helpful, Kenny comes in. Sometimes, it is hard for an autistic teen to connect with people, but it only took a day for my son to refer to Kenny as one of his friends. Hearing my son use the word friend, made my heart very happy. My son sings and plays acoustic guitar. Kenny is always telling him things like, "I can't wait to see you on the big screen" or "Don't forget us little people when you become famous!" He doesn't have to do that. He is part of the maintenance staff. I am certain that "make autistic teenagers feel super good about themselves" is nowhere in his job description. And yet, he continues to be a positive, male presence for my son every day. There is no way I can thank him enough. He is also very helpful and knowledgeable when it comes to his actual maintenance job.

Then at night, when I am still awake, groggy, and feel like walking around for a bit... I have the pleasure of talking to Brandi for a few minutes. She even got me milk one night to help me sleep. Haha She is ALWAYS friendly and very good at her job.

So I would just like to say, THANK YOU, LaQuinta!!! You have made what could have been a crummy week, a fun and comfortable little adventure for me and my son. I do want to hurry and move into our new house, but I will never forget our temporary HOME with all of you!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0875gm2017, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Ms. Kacy B.
WOW thank you so very much for the comments regarding our staff. We were delighted to have stay with us and hope to see you again in the future.
I will make sure each member of our staff gets a copy of your review.
Kathy/GM