US$ 278
Country Inn
US$ 463
US$ 331
HolidayInn.com
Beachbreak By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
US$ 276
US$ 269
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 241
US$ 236
  • Pool
Casa Loma Inn(Panama City Beach)
US$ 248
US$ 243
Travelocity
Sleep Inn & Suites of Panama CIty Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 133
SleepInn
US$ 206
US$ 198
Orbitz.com
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 290
Hotels.com
Carillon Beach Resort Inn(Panama City Beach)
US$ 253
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Calypso Resort & Towers(Panama City Beach)
US$ 774
Travelocity
All reviewsallow petsa pet friendly hotelbusiness trippanama cityconvenient locationvery nice hotelgreat place to stayclean roomswould stay againfront desk clerkstaff was very friendly and helpfuleasy accessthomas drivewe've stayedcontinental breakfastspring breaknavy
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

My idea of camping. We were trying to do a cheap few days at the beach for a warm get away. The room was clean and had a decent size fridge, but the beds are not comfortable, and the hallways smell like a litter box, as does the elevator.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed with my dog (brought kennel) while on business trip. Dog stayed in kennel unless she was with me. No issues during stay. Planned to return next week for business. Received phone call from hotel (this was a week after my stay!) to tell me they were charging me $250 ‘sanitizing fee’ because my dog supposedly ‘defecated and urinated on the carpet. There were stains on the carpet.’ They also found ‘a wet spot near the door.’ I tried to explain that my dog was kenneled the time I wasn’t there and had not used the bathroom on the floors. The ‘wet spot’ was assumed to be urine when it was simply a water bottle that was dropped while taking stuff to my vehicle! So a week AFTER my stay I was being charged a cleaning fee! Needless to say I cancelled my reservation and found great accommodations elsewhere! There are other places that appreciate my business while not ripping me off!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank stacey B
Reviewed 24 January 2018

My son and I have been waiting to move into our new home, but with the way the staff has treated us? It hardly seems like we are at a hotel at all.

We wake up every morning to Jodi's gorgeous, smiling face... just waiting to serve us a delicious and seemingly homemade breakfast. She is quick to welcome every guest and ask them about their morning or what plans they have for the day. The buffet is ALWAYS fully stocked. She makes sure that there is a continuous supply of food... running to the back to get more when something looks even the slightest bit empty. She definitely goes above and beyond her job duties. You can tell she loves her job AND all of the guests she gets to meet.

After we eat, we always get a smile and a good morning from Jafre or Becky at the front desk. They always make sure we have everything we need, that our room is still comfortable, and ask about our plans for the day. Again, they too go above and beyond to make us feel welcome.

I usually leave for work in the morning. My 15 year old son is homeschooled, so he and his autism support dog hang out in the room, dog walk area, or lobby while I am gone. That's where super sweet and helpful, Kenny comes in. Sometimes, it is hard for an autistic teen to connect with people, but it only took a day for my son to refer to Kenny as one of his friends. Hearing my son use the word friend, made my heart very happy. My son sings and plays acoustic guitar. Kenny is always telling him things like, "I can't wait to see you on the big screen" or "Don't forget us little people when you become famous!" He doesn't have to do that. He is part of the maintenance staff. I am certain that "make autistic teenagers feel super good about themselves" is nowhere in his job description. And yet, he continues to be a positive, male presence for my son every day. There is no way I can thank him enough. He is also very helpful and knowledgeable when it comes to his actual maintenance job.

Then at night, when I am still awake, groggy, and feel like walking around for a bit... I have the pleasure of talking to Brandi for a few minutes. She even got me milk one night to help me sleep. Haha She is ALWAYS friendly and very good at her job.

So I would just like to say, THANK YOU, LaQuinta!!! You have made what could have been a crummy week, a fun and comfortable little adventure for me and my son. I do want to hurry and move into our new house, but I will never forget our temporary HOME with all of you!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0875gm2017, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Ms. Kacy B.
WOW thank you so very much for the comments regarding our staff. We were delighted to have stay with us and hope to see you again in the future.
I will make sure each member of our staff gets a copy of your review.
Kathy/GM

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Rooms were spacious, service was excellent, and breakfast was great! Gladly recommend this to anyone with a pet traveling to this area and are not concerned with being right on the beach. Will stay here again!

Stayed: January 2018
lq0875gm2017, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate your business and hope to see again.
GM

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for one night and boy were we impressed. The staff we extremely polite and helpful.. from the night desk clerk when we arrived to the front desk and dining room staff in the morning to the manager that I chatted with in a je morning ... they were all awesome!
The rooms are extremely large, clean and well set up and the washrooms are bright, very clean and large.
In the morning they provide breakfast , included in the low price for the room . The breakfast choices were various cereals, scrambled eggs, sausage patties, oatmeal, waffles, syrup, bagels, bread for toast, slices of cakes, 24 hour coffee including decaf, oranges, milk, and more. The stuff was delicious... how do they make money offering all this stuff at this price!
Plus we had our 3 small dogs with us and they do NOT charge a pet fee....WOW!!!
They could teach many hotels how to run a hotel and how to treat guests.

La Quinta hotels will now be one of the first places I search for!

You should stay here!!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
lq0875gm2017, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you in the near futures.
Regards,