This is a quiet location off the beach. We were there over Superbowl Sunday and I expected the area to be crowded due to the restaurants next door but it was still quiet .The staff was very helpful and the accomodations were great. This is the first breakfast area that I've seen that has a pancake maker and an oatmeal machine. Panama City Beach has a beautiful nature area called "Conservation Park". It is at the end of Griffin Blvd. north of Hwy 98. The Frank Brown Park also has paved Biking/Walking paths.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A mile from the world's most beautiful beaches, the all-new La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach is located in the heart of Panama City Beach's shopping, dining, and recreation scene. This immaculate hotel is across the street from the Naval Support Activity, making it an ideal choice for both business and leisure travelers. Whether you're traveling on business, a leisure getaway, or a family vacation, La Quinta has the right hotel accommodations for you. Take advantage of the exceptional service and wide range of popular amenities offered at La Quinta Inn & Suites. So make a reservation today and thank you for considering La Quinta for your hotel travel plans! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and LaQuinta so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Panama City Beach
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach La Quinta