“Tasty Chicken Salad, Delicious Soup”

Chicken Salad Chick of Panama City Beach
Cuisines: American, Deli
Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

What a pleasant surprise. Stopped for lunch on a whim while shopping. We never order chicken salad at a restaurant because our family recipe can't be beat. Mimi's Mix was quite good. The soup of the day, Artichoke Chicken Florentine was very flavorful as well. I hope this restaurant will consider expanding to S. Florida. We would definitely become frequent customers.

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

Stopped last year when we were in town. Had the pick 3 meal, BBQ chicken salad, pimento cheese, broccoli salad. As good as I remember last year. Will be back!

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Wow, these chicken salad options are the most unique and freshest tasting I have ever tasted. I wish they had them in Ohio.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

The two different kinds of chicken salad we had was very fresh and sated good. Thecstaff as very helpful and the restaurant was very clean.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

We have eaten here before when we visited panama city beach. The food is very good, price is reasonable, and restaurant is very clean. They have several varieties of chicken salad and other meats. The broccoli salad side is wonderful. You also have several choices of bread if you opt for a sandwich. I had the fruity chicken salad on a croissant plus broccoli salad, pickle, and a chocolate chip cookie for $7.90. My only complaint was that there wasn't enough chicken salad to cover the bread. I like more meat on my sandwhich. My husband said the same. So they got 4 instead of 5. Next time I will get the green salad with a scoop of chicken salad.

Date of visit: September 2016