“Worst ribs ever”

Moe's Original Bar B Que
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Serving up award winning Alabama style barbecue, homemade southern cuisine in a fast, casual setting
Reviewed 10 March 2021

I had bbq ribs tonight....sort of. Could hardly peel them off the bone. Terribly tough. Worst ever. Would never order them again.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (625)

Reviewed 23 January 2021

My old man loves this place. He eats there bbq at least once a week. So I think it is safe to say he will be back time and time again

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 7 January 2021 via mobile

It was ok. Nothing to really make me come back. But nothing to keep me away if I want just ok food. Like the outdoor atmosphere with live music. But the guy playing was like the food. Just ok

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 28 November 2020 via mobile

Got our Thanksgiving turkey here while visiting from out of town. Delicious, reasonable price, and great service. The cranberry sauce was outstanding as well.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 21 November 2020 via mobile

My husband and I live in Memphis so we have eaten world famous BBQ for years. Moe's in PCB has the best pulled pork we have ever had. So tender you barely had to chew it. The BBQ sauce was a little thinner than I am use to but it too was excellent. A "must stop" for local BBQ. Inside and patio seating available.

Date of visit: November 2020