1,209 results
All reviews lazy river hot tub east tower alvin's island through vrbo kids love bar and grill family vacation during peak season bunk beds parking garage great for families panama city spring break a great vacation nice condo pamela
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

This resort was great for me and my family of 4! It was freezing while we were here but luckily the pools were heated. EXCEPT for the kids splash bad they only played in it once for about 10 min before they were purple and shivering .

The resort was clean and staff was friendly, especially the lady at checkin. I can’t remember her name, we checked in on the evening 3/10 if that helps :)

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

We love that the condo is kid friendly. The kids love the splash pad and slide they have. Everything is within minutes of driving minus the traffic. It’s been amazing so far, look forward to the rest of the week!

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

The staff and company are incredibly friendly and helpful, the Condominium room 1905w is absolutely beautiful!!! I will always try this resort before going somewhere else when my family visits Panama City Beach. Miss Pamela at the parking ticket/wristband station is an absolute pleasure, she is such a sweetheart. She made my 4 year old daughter a special armband because she felt left out when we received ours. Anyone who stays here will absolutely love it! It’s so much better, cleaner, spacious and there’s so much more to do than at the Sandpaper or anywhere else that we’ve stayed.

1  Thank Hayley M
Reviewed 9 March 2018

This was the best condo we have ever stayed in! It is beautiful, well-maintained, and has an outstanding location. I have found that West is Best at Splash So first, I want to give the pros of the location because it's something I couldn't comprehend until being there. There are two buildings there and the west building is over the waterpark, heated pool, hot tub, and arcade, so it is by far the better building anytime, but especially in the winter. This unit is so close to the elevators but we didn't hear people there at all. We didn't think about this before coming, but the other benefit of that is that it was so easy to maneuver the luggage cart in that location because we didn't have to turn any corners or go down a narrow walkway with it. The view was gorgeous. We spent time on the balcony, but we know that we wouldn't had we rented a higher floor. Now for the particular unit...First off, the entrance on this unit is bigger than other similar units I have stayed in. The way you enter from the side of the hall enabled us to have a place to put our beach stuff near the door. When we stayed at similar units, we came straight in and then had to trip over our beach stuff all week. The hallway is very wide so the bunks in the hall are not intrusive at all. The unit feels and looks enormous in person. I couldn't get over it. The lighting is great and the living room furniture is new and beautiful. At the time of this posting, the pictures didn't show the new furniture. For example, there was a red couch in the pics when we booked but there was a beautiful blue leather couch in the unit. It was well equipped, the bed was VERY comfortable, and we really had the feeling that the owners cared to give their guests an awesome vacation by equipping the unit with everything we would need and keeping it in perfect condition. Things we noticed that were above others were that there was a high chair, there was a drop leaf table, which we enjoyed playing games on, there was wiring shelving in the laundry room so we had a place to put our groceries. Just so fantastic that I can't convey how nice it was to have everything taken care of and to not have the stress and annoyance that happens when there are condition issues that give you the feeling that the owner could care less about your satisfaction. It was just an amazing vacation and condo.

Room Tip: West tower is best bc it has the water park, heated shaded pool, hot tub, & arcade. Get as low and as close as you can to the elevator.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 January 2018

We have stayed in this condo resort before, in fact just after it was built so it was sparkling clean and fresh.
1. It needs a face lift, not horrible building flaws, but some new paint and decorations
2. We stayed in 801W. It was very pretty, nice decor, new paint made it feel breezy and calm.
3. It's a corner unit so it has a locked door into an atrium with 2 more locked doors.
4. To the left is the condo - 2 bedrooms, kitchen, living room, 2 baths, laundry
5. Straight ahead is a studio apartment with bedroom, bath, kitchenette.
6. All bedrooms face the beach.
7. It was private, quiet, peaceful.
8. The shower in the main bath leaked due to cracked caulking. The tub's drain in the main bath wouldn't close to fill the tub.
9. Drip coffee makers, no k-cup coffee makers.
10.We had to get in touch with customer service a couple of times. It was easy and the people were friendly and helpful.
11.When they say check-in is at 4:00, they mean not one minute before 4:00
12.You can order pizza delivery and/or grub-hub.
13.There were no curtains on the side windows so you could view the condos next door and they can view you.
14.They had several pods of soap for the washing machine and dishwasher. Dishwashing liquid. Pretty soaps, shampoo, shower gel, conditioner, and lotion in the bathrooms.
15.The beds were a little hard. Even after a week I couldn't really get comfortable.

Would I rent this unit again? You betcha!!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family