1,209 results
All reviews lazy river waterpark area east tower hot tub alvin's island kids love bar and grill through vrbo family vacation sky bridge bunk beds parking garage spring break panama city a great vacation great condo bedroom condo
Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

This was my son and I's first time to florida. This resort wad amazing I plan to try to book another trip here for next spring break. Beach was easy to get to. Great parking fun stuff for kids to to indoors and out doors. The view from the condos are amazing. Staff is very pleasant. The lady who runs the registry is super sweet when needed new bands for the water park. Greay place for a family and for kids!!!

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed in 605w. We booked through vrbo.com. The condo was a great 1br 2 bath with bunks for kids in the hallway. It has been fabulous and we've only been here 2 days. Between the 3 pools, lazy river, splash pad, water slide area, and the ocean kids have more than plenty to do. Haven't even ventured to the arcade and gym area. You can't hear your neighbors through the walls which is an added bonus. Only downside is only 2 elevators per tower but be patient and all is great.

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

First time visit to Splash Resort - we had a great time! Check in/ check out was smooth and easy, there was an abundance of luggage carts available (which is a first at any resort I've been to). The kids loved the different water attractions at the resort. Staff was very friendly. The beach was beautiful. Our unit was very clean and well decorated. All in all, a great vacation!

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

707West is a great. Has 2 master bed rooms and a bunkroom with bunkbeds and a trundle. Great place for two families and children. Kitchen was well stocked with pots pans,etc. View was.great and since This is a corner unit it had a much bigger balcony. Would stay here again.

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

We had a great time. My little girl loved the splash pad and the lazy river pool. The staff was so sweet. I would definitely come back to this resort! I will also recommend it to others. I loved it being right by the beach so we could just walk there!