1,209 results
All reviews lazy river hot tub east tower alvin's island kids love family vacation bar and grill bunk beds during peak season parking garage great for families panama city spring break a great vacation nice condo washer and dryer pamela
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

We had a great time. My little girl loved the splash pad and the lazy river pool. The staff was so sweet. I would definitely come back to this resort! I will also recommend it to others. I loved it being right by the beach so we could just walk there!

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

We had a fabulous time. 4 children ages 5,6,7,and 11. Everyone had a great time. We had condo 1206E perfect for us. Beautiful view. Pools were heated since it is early March was great. Staff was really nice and helpful.

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

We have only been here one day and we are loving this place so far. Atmosphere is very kid friendly. Very family friendly! Guest Services are amazing and super helpful. Right on he water, beautiful views, arcade, water park, Splash pad etc. We will be back!

Reviewed 22 March 2017

This unit is decorated VERY nice! It is very spacious and clean. It has plenty of places for storage plus stylish. The lady that checked us in was super friendly and helpful. We will be coming here again!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

The most amazing condo resort. Security was great. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. So glad you heated the pools and the lazy river since an unexpected cold front came in. The guy made me a NON frozen pina colada and it was very good!! I liked how they walked around and checked everyone for the wrist bands. My family had a blast!