Plenty of fun for young and young at heart! If cold westher, at leat one pool and lazy river is heated, however, I would say they need to raise temp some when gets real cold as owas when we visited for Soring Break 2017.
Splash pad is awesome for kids, but water was freezing, definitely need that area seasonally heated also. Also, too many kids in hot tub , running in and out and jumping in. Fine for those with Kim ds, but resort definitely should consider building an adult only hot tub at the other end , away from Chilren's area. Condo's comfortable and everything you need is there Bunk beds in hall have very uncomfortable hard matresses in my opinion, pull out couch was more comfortable. Location is great, for shopping and nearby restsurants. Pier Park very close.. lots of shops n eating places, however, I would say maybe nit the best of places to est. Mike's in walking distance from resort has awesome good, Steamed platter is best ever! . Parking across street in a covered parking garage with walkway across, nice. All rooms seem to be as good as the next.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront condominium waterpark resort. Family oriented and no smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Splash Resort Condominiums Panama City Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Splash Hotel Panama City Beach
- Splash Resort Panama City Beach