1,202 results
All reviewslazy riverhot tubeast toweralvin's islandthrough vrbokids lovebar and grillfamily vacationduring peak seasonbunk bedsparking garagegreat for familiespanama cityspring breaka great vacationnice condopamela
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Awesome stay at Splash resort Unit #1606 West!! The unit was beautiful!! My grandkids enjoyed the pool, indoor water activities, and the easy access to the beach. It made my grand daughter's 6th birthday her best birthday!

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

We were a little worried planning our vacation around college spring break but we didn't see any spring breakers at all. This was perfect for my family to have fun at the beach, pool and condo. My kids loved every minute of our trip and they said that they want to move into the condo. Everything about Splash was excellent. A must stay for your family

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Overall it was a great stay. Nice rooms and view. Majority of staff was friendly. Rooms had several lights that were out and kitchen was not that clean but pretty good besides that. The view was great and it's right across the street from Alvins Island. 10 minutes from a Wal-Mart and many restaurants and shops just minutes away.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 March 2017

I rented Unit 1606 W for my sister's annual birthday trip that she plan every year. I was in charge of finding accommodations since I have visited the Panama City Beach area with my family on several occasions. I can across this unit and from the pictures it looked beautiful, but I was still a little hesitant. I've stayed in places where the photos were not an accurate representation of the actual unit, some undated and lack-luster in housekeeping. This was not the case with this unit, everything pictured was accurate and true. This unit was immaculate! I could not have asked for a more lovely vacation spot. The view from the living room and the master were breathtaking. The owner, Dan, was very easy to work with and we even has the use of two free beach chairs and umbrellas. I would most definitely star here again.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

From the moment we pulled up, we knew we had picked a winner! The customer service is amazing and the unit 1606 is beautiful! The Resort itself is awesome and very family oriented! My family and I will definitely be back! Thank you Dan(the owner of the condo) you have our business for life!!

Room Tip: Unit 1606 is amazing!