Since I'm assuming each owner furnishes their own condo I will only review the shared areas.
The pools were very nice for all the kids. The staff closed the pool way too often due to inclement weather in my opinion. I can understand if lighting and thunder are present but it seemed every time it rained the pools were closed. The main reason we chose this condo was because of the pools.
Nice clean beach but I agree with other reviews that state the rental beach chairs are way way to close together. I didn't want to listen to people chat on their phones and yell at there kids all day.
Slow because they have two for 21 floors, luckily we were on a lower floor and could utilize the stairs.
The buildings are beginning to show their age - rusting metal, chipping paint, crumbling concrete etc.
Overall if your looking for a condo in PCB I would chose a newer property that most likely will be a better bang for your buck.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront condominium waterpark resort. Family oriented and no smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your Splash Resort Condominiums Panama City Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Splash Hotel Panama City Beach
- Splash Resort Panama City Beach