“Very Nice Condo!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Beach downstairs
Lobby
Arcade
Arcade
Sleeper sofa in living room
Dining table in living room
Bar
Kitchen
View on the other side of living room
View on bank bed area behind curtain
Bunk beds
2nd bathroom adjacent to bunk beds
Movie theater in resort
Exersize room
One of resort saunas
Our beach
Covered swimming pool
Unit's floorpplan
View from the balcony down
Tidewater beach
You can rent a jetski, or banana boat or parasail...
Our sand is sugar-white
Tidewater beach
Sunset from balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Becky B
“Very Nice Condo!”
Reviewed 23 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

We just returned today from our seven day stay at the Tidewater in Unit 2609. The condo was beautiful and exactly as described. The view from the 26th floor was amazing! Additionally, Max is wonderful! I printed the wrong information to take with me and called Max. Not only did he answer right away, but sent me the room information again immediately. Then I forgot items in the dryer when we left and he contacted me again to try to get them back to me. Thanks again for your patience, and for a wonderful stay! Highly recommend!

Ehorn0629
Watertown, Tennessee
“Perfect!.”
Reviewed 25 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

The unit was just as described, beautiful and fully stocked with anything you will need on your trip. We love condos that also have access to the balcony from the Master bedroom and they aren't that easy to find. This unit has access to the balcony from the living room and the master suite, which was perfect. The views of the gulf are unbeatable from this unit. We also prefer high floors so once again, this unit was perfect for us. We went during the off-season (mid-April) and had absolutely zero trouble with the elevators. We did not wait more than a few seconds.

This is our second time staying in one of Max's properties and he is excellent to work with! He responds very quickly and does all he can to make your trip the best it can be.

Highly recommend!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Linda M
“Great Anniversary Trip”
Reviewed 8 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Unit 2609 at Tidewater was perfect for my husband and I. We enjoyed the beautiful weather and beach. The unit was great and just as it was pictured. We love the balcony and Gulf view from the master bedroom. We have stayed at Tidewater several times and this is one of our favorite units. We hope to return. Maxim is great to work with.

April A
“Love it!!”
Reviewed 3 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We are nearing the end of our week and don't want to leave. The view is amazing and we couldn't ask for a better condo or owner. We love having the master bedroom with the ocean view and balcony. Thank you Max! We will definitely be staying here again. We love the location, it's close enough to everything without being in the busiest areas. We hate sitting in traffic, but here we have easy access to the back beach road.

Kisha H
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 6 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The condo itself wasn't bad (a bit higher than my liking though [26th floor ]); however, there are not near enough elevators to accommodate the number of people staying at that resort. I was also slightly disappointed in the area. For a busy strip that you don't want to mess with driving, you would think there would be sidewalks for people to walk, but there isn't. I've been to a few other areas/beaches in Florida and this would have to be my least favorite.

Management Response
15 Jul 2017
Hi Kisha, I am sorry that you were disappointed with slow elevators in the resort. This is a problem in all the high-rise resorts in in Panama City Beach in the peak season of July as 90% of families check in and out on weekends at about same time and they all have loaded carts so even if we had more than 7 elevators, it would be hard to accommodate all of the guests without waiting. However, that problem doesn't exist in August and later months, so maybe you can try it at a different time next year. As to the side-walks, you are right, they are not continuous and it is best to avoid walking along the street but rather drive or walk along the beach. I hope that your vacation next year would be a more satisfying.
Best regards,
-Maxim
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing