Plaza Motel
US$ 112
Country Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 118
Comfort Suites Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 117
Chateau Motel(Panama City Beach)
US$ 124
US$ 114
  • Pool
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 140
US$ 128
Hampton Inn Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 115
US$ 158
US$ 128
US$ 138
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 125
  • Pool
Holiday Terrace Motel(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 132
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsgreat subsconvenience storeacross streetwalking distancea great place to staydeligrilling
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 July 2011

First night came the rain and bathroom had 6 inches of water in the floor. I asked for more towels to prevent the water from coming out and was told NO!!! The neighbors in the next room broke every rule I had to sign saying I wouldn't do??
Then when I went to complain and ask to be moved it was told no more rooms like we have and to "upgrade" would cost me $100.00 lol I said no thank care!!!

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank Steven3121911
Reviewed 30 June 2011

well first of all i paid $65 + $30 deposit the lady at the front desk swore i would get my $30 if no damages to the room... i stayed one night the floor stayed wet the only thing we had was some stained towels( motel issued) to dry the water from the ac in the room. tiles in the shower kept falling down around my feet... mildew really bad in the shower also.. smoke detector laying in front window without batteries in it.. blinds in the room was broke everyone could see you .. beds are like just the box springs.. i didn't get any sleep.. my whole family was itching the next day.. then they charged me $10 a towel for two towels i dried their sweaty nasty floor with..it is a trap you will pay for their ragged towels... with all that money they steal from people for their towels..they need to atleast buy some new ones ..

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank sekeeta
Reviewed 26 June 2011

My wife, 13 year old son and myself to a short trip to PCB arriving on June 22. We found a "special" on a hotel room at the Plaza. Prices for Wed & Thur night was 59.00 and Friday night was 69.00. They offered a "free" night if you paid for three nights. When we arrived, I checked in and paid cash for our room. At check in, they hit you with a 50.00 "deposit" that you are not told about on the website. It is refunded at the end of your stay IF your room passes their "inspection". On Thursday morning, my wife went into the lobby to get pamphlets of area attractions. As you enter the lobby from the street side, the steps are uneven and made of stone "bricks" and concrete. The side of the steps that should have had mortar there to match evenly with the floor, was not there. My wife's shoe got stuck in between this space and threw her down the steps. The "lady", "Suzanne", did not bother to come out from behind the desk to help my wife up, althought she had cuts and was bleeding from the wounds, along with immediate swelling. Thanks to the kindness of some guests that were checking out, she was assisted into a chair. Finally, after the guests left, my wife had to ASK the "lady" behind the desk if she had a first aid kit. The "lady" then went and got bandaids, peroxide and Neosporin, then instead of helping my wife into the restroom or even offering to call an ambulance, she followed her there and left her alone. My wife had her cell phone and called me in the room to come help her. Upon arriving in the lobby, the "lady" was sitting again behind the counter while I went into the bathroom to dress her wounds. Upon immediate glance to her right leg, that was swollen about the size of a grapefruit, I carried her to a local hospital for treatment. Upon returning, I asked to speak to a manager/owner and was told they would pass the message along. This continued into Friday and again into Saturday morning--not being allowed to speak to a manager or the owner. Finally, that Saturday afternoon, I approached the "lady" Suzanne, who informed me that the owner had given her the authority to offer us a free nights stay in compensation. We had originally asked for our stay to be comped, however, that wasn't even considered. Suzanne refused to write up and incident report for us to get a copy of. She stated that she was not required to write one. My wife and I both asked her why, and she said she just wasn't. When questioned about the insurance, the "lady", stated it wasn't her insurance to worry about. During our stay, we had two different employess inquire about the bandages on my wife's legs and when she told the about the accident, one said they had fallen in the same place and the other employee said "those steps get them every time." Again, she refused to let us speak to either a manager or the owners, who are John and Allison Peel. Please DO NOT waste your time on the dump. The staff is extremely rude, the rooms were NOT ONE TIME CLEANED and bugs ran rampant. They have already been reported upon investigation to the BBB and have also now been reported by myself. Parking is cramped, thin walls and extremely loud partying all night long. THe cable was fuzzy and we could only see about four different channels and they were hazy at best. The "INTERNET" could only be connected if you sat outside near the router in the front office. Spend the bucks and stay at a reputable establishment that truly cares for their patrons. The Plaza is not that place.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank disgustedtraveler_11
Reviewed 3 December 2010

My daughter and I stayed here for one week, and the people that own trhis place ( John and Allison) are the best people to rent a room from. If you want a nice place to stay during the seeason or any time this is the place to do it. The staff is also great (Eric). We will def. be returning to this place as soon as we can.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2010

This place was Great...... The staff was extremely nice, the room was very clean and the pool was very nice. Will for sure go back. Thank you for a Great experience!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple