“A must eat!”

Diego's Burrito Factory
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

We checked in across the street at the Hampton Inn-Suites, Panama City Beach-Beachfront around noon and decided to try this place. I had the nachos (this time around), my friend had the street tacos and a margarita a piece. IT HIT THE SPOT! The service was on point! When you order, they give you a number and by the time I got my water and found a table on the patio, my food was being delivered. It was so tasty!! So tasty that we went back for dinner. This time I had the street tacos with a mango salsa. I had a moment.. It was heaven. The steak was flavor-full, thick cuts that were easy to chew. If your travels bring you to Panama City Beach, Florida...you'll be sorry if you don't stop and eat here!

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Rolled into Diego’s after 12 hour drive and check in. Good burritos and plenty of it. Good first meal. Let them roll you a fat one.

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

I had the fish tacos with mango salsa-
Very fresh and tasty. With the cheese dip that hubby and I shared, it was more food than we could finish. And the cheapest dinner on this trip.

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

My husband and i visited diegos thinking it would be good mexican cuisine...it wasnt...more like taco bell. Really disappointed that you dont get more chips and salsa per plate. My burrito was ok. Ive had better.

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

So this lovely place is wrote across the street from out hotel and the three days we spent in Panama City we visited all three days. First two days was for lunch just a snack of the best guacamole ever along with cheese dip and chips. Let’s not forget the delicious margaritas on the rocks. Out last day we had dinner which was the shrimp tacos and a pork burrito. Hot and delicious! This place will not disappoint.