All reviews thomas drive wrap around balcony pcb vacation up to date a great place to stay pool area office staff living room pools and hot tubs beach access a wonderful vacation within walking distance trash bags great for families parking garage beach side units
Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

We were in room #604. The view was wonderful. Very spacious. 3 tvs but the ones in the bedrooms were very old. The furniture was old and in need of replacement. The floor was very dirty. I wouldn't let my child walk around without socks or shoes on. Her socks all turned black on the bottom. Not sure what that was about but it was gross. One night a group of teenagers were in the pool which I thought closed at 10. They were extremely loud still at 1130. I could not find any security so I had to ask them to please be quiet. And that solved the problem but I really didn't think it was my place. Overall we had a great vacation but I was glad to get back to my clean floors. Ew.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

We really enjoyed staying at Gulf Crest. Stayed in 207. Even going to PCB for 50 years. Our previous spots were getting run down. Location was great as was owner and office.
The grounds were well maintained. Will the beach chair guy was friendly.

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Came to Gulf Crest for a fun vacation on the beach. We stayed in 1206, a great condo and nice place to stay. 1206 is well decorated and is very nice. A great view from the 12th floor of the beach and water. The condo has 2 bedrooms,kitchen ,dining room family room and 2 bathrooms with a large balcony . When we arrived my Grandson claimed the walkin closet as his room. He called it,"HEAD QUARTERS" so funny. He stayed in there every night on a mattress. Gulf Crest is a great place to stay and would stay here again.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

I've been visiting the Gulf Crest for years, and I've always loved the home-y feeling. The covered parking deck is very convenient, especially in hot weather, and the pool deck is very spacious. Also, it's in a great location, and great for families. Couldn't ask for a better place to stay during our annual family PCB trip!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Elizabeth J
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Panama city is my second home! I been visiting for a while so i been to a lot of condos!
This one is the best so far! little thing i enjoy
1 FREE WIFI
2 Designated parking
3 2 pools little kiddy pool 2 hot tubs
4 the elevator i don't have to wait for days lol
5 don't have To leave my ID for a baggage carrier convenient!
I will call this place my second home

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family