“The worst experience ever!”
Review of The Front Porch

The Front Porch
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Description: Best bugers on the beach!!!!
Description: Best bugers on the beach!!!!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Do not go here! Service was awful. Took over an hour to get entire order!! Ran out of fries and sweet tea. I personally refilled our drinks (11 drinks) because our waitress didn't after asking twice. I tipped my waitress which she definitely didnt deserve! My biggest regret was that we didn't leave!

2  Thank millerangelyn

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We were in town for spring break and decided to visit the front porch for family dinner around 6:45 pm on a Monday. We have visited the old location a few years ago & loved the food. I don’t know what has happened, but this place will go UNDER quickly if they don’t fix things ASAP. They ended up closing the place around 7 pm because they could not handle the nine tables that they had. One family even left because they had been sitting for so long without receiving any type of service. The service was indescribably slow & terrible. The sole waitress kept forgetting things that we asked for and we waited about an hour and 45 min for our burgers & fries. Not to mention that the place looked like it was under construction on the inside. I’m not sure how long they have been at this new location, but they should have completed the renovation before they opened for service. It looks super sketchy. A fan plugged into an extension cord sitting in the floor, the walls 1/2 painted and patched, a pile of decoration of some sort sitting behind a piece of plastic. Only positive thing I can say about this visit was that our food was good once we got it, but definitely NOT worth the atrocious wait time & terrible service.

4  Thank Kentuckytravel23
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The people beside us said the food was amazing after waiting 1 hour and 45 minutes we got our food. We couldn’t pick the burgers up because they were so greasy. We had high hopes for “the best burgers in town” but unfortunately the middle was still cold and mushy.

3  Thank duckhunter12
Reviewed 29 March 2018

I was pleased to find I had no wait time upon arriving as it was a busy night. I got the tacos and my friend got a burger, we both ended up loving our food. The service was fast and friendly and we even asked them a few questions. They were more than willing to help us out. The serving sizes were massive and the prices were good for the quality of the food. I would totally visit again. It had a great atmosphere and we stayed there for a while talking to our server about the food.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

My husband and I ate here for lunch as it's very close to our condo. As advertised, the burgers are great, and the fries were good. They have to be ordered extra; the price of the burger is just for the burger. We ordered the double patties and could easily have been satisfied with the single ones. The best deal looks to be the meat and two sides for $7.50. We'll definitely try it the next time. I hope the restaurant does well, although its location doesn't seem to attract a lot of customers. I also think the menu is limited for where it is. I think it would be much more successful on the beach.

1  Thank Sheila H